Dedicated 100Tbh.com - 1GBiT Windows and Linux Dedicated Servers [NL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got a link to this DANetworks? both seem to be registered in 2011 :L

He was never actually 'founded', he is only 1 guy not a registered business or anything professional like that. He just does this on the side of his dayjob in IT ;)

Ha! Yes correct, lets just say my heating bill has tripped since "working from home" ;)

I am registered self employed and also registered with companies house in the UK.

Last edited:
Hi,

It is 1GBiT Full Duplex, AlertPay is accepted and you can chose LeaseWeb Netherlands (EvoSwitch) USA or Germany.;

Thanks,
Danny

Order Number: 2252696290
Invoice: 1114

Please send it asap

Hi,

Yes, if ordered setup will usually be within 48 hours.

Thanks,
Danny

Almost 72 hours gone,still waiting for your server detail.

Last edited:
I have been a long term customer of SeedBoxOne, and more recently 100TBh.

I was moved to 100TBh when they were unable to solve performance issues under SeedBoxOne.

For less than two months that I've been a customer of 100TBh, the system has crashed five times. The downtime experienced has generally been at least 12 hours, in some cases two days. They are now suggesting a change in OSes so they can solve the problem ( which appears to be disk related ).

They have one person providing support, and he seems not to have the chops to keep the service running smoothly. His support responses tend to be incomplete, not in command of the details, and often patronizing.

As a disgruntled customer, I've requested a refund for the last month, and even though the service is not yet fixed, it was refused.

Though I might be an outlier, for all of these reasons I would strongly encourage folks to look elsewhere for service - I can not recommend 100TBh or SeedBoxOne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back