100Gbit.org - 1Gbit Unmetered Rapidleech Hosting, From 3$(EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have a demo please

i have looked at your web site but can not see what prem accounts you offer can you please pm the link so i can see which ones you got

thanks

jet

Am late to see the offer.. Can you please extend the offer..

Am late to see the offer.. Can you please extend the offer..

Last edited:
Yesterday I used the demo. And wow.. I'm surprised: Transfering a 999MB file from uploaded -> share-online within 10 seconds.. Amazing! That is what I call full bandwith. I'm using an RDP till tomorrow (next month) which never got a file (same size) transfered within 30 seconds... This provider says the true: 1GBit unmetered!
UL.to Premium Plug and NL Premium Plug preinstalled <3.
RAR and UNRAR speed ist quite nice, much better then using a rdp/vps with 100Users on one hdd... Also the price is very nice. The offer is not needed in my eyes. Just have a look at other RL providers... they take much more money! People in my country say: Don't save money to you're death... (You can't translate it word by word...)
I hope that the provider can make a nice custom plan with me. :)
Best regards
Tony

Great speed, good and quality service. Support is nice and helpful.

Also provides FTP access which most other hosts don't provide. Liking it so far.

MTN (Movie ThumbNailer) is missing though.

Last edited:
Thanks Bro 4 ur feedback... we r hoping 2 add MTN asap!!!

Great speed, good and quality service. Support is nice and helpful.

Also provides FTP access which most other hosts don't provide. Liking it so far.

MTN (Movie ThumbNailer) is missing though.

Nice Service guyz!! I banked you guys from start now you seem to be really doing good..All the best.. :)

BTW: May I have a demo please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back