Other 1 GBit Windows RDA With UnMetered Starting @$26 150GB Space ~1GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
before post something cant you please check your email ?
Gaurav already sent a mail that ND will be doing hardware checks and setting virtuobox so server will be down for like 24 hours max and every problem will then be fixed

All clients willl have thr billing period reset to tomorrow so all will have billing date start from tomorrow for free

I want some screenshots latestly taken by some customer of theirs about upload and download speed.if anyone can post here please post them here.

I want some screenshots latestly taken by some customer of theirs about upload and download speed.if anyone can post here please post them here.

Shubank is a really nice person!

If you want to go with them,Don't look back!

And Btw, This is the screen.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i6/1b1b26b0.png[/SLIDE]

All the best.
- R

No Hotfile working, the staff has no clue when asked questions about things. They answer in broken English amounting to "I don't have a clue" for the simplest of questions.

Tonight i recieved 4 emails in a row telling me my bill was due. Kinda amusing considering i ignored this server as soon as i realised they were rubbish.

I'm sure i'll be dismissed offhand for saying all this... but RL are 6 and half a dozen, this one is one of the poor ones.

Well Kabaal ?
I guess you are just another abuser ?

Mind telling me your client area name so we can check if we even have ur any tickets ?

I have been handling support and IRL with eso and Gaurav since almost 22nd September and I dont think I have left a single ticket unreplied more than 1 hout except the current windows related tickets on hold

Also we arent like other hosts who just suspend you for opening you heart and posting something
You have full right to speak in public but better discuss issues with us before

Also, as per invoice emails, you must be getting it as you havnt paid for your service or cancelled it

Just PM me your client area name so we can cancel it if you want

i guess it's just another scam offers.
Look at this topic - there is load of problems with the service...

I was waiting for test but nobody replyied for my questions

Well, its certainly not scam
You can talk to Esotorisk (esotorisk@msn.com) or DJ Gaurav(gauravj@live.com)
these guys will help you out.

Axiom better watch it if you dont know anything

All clients were clearly told about a 3 day downtime due to Server move by netdirekt and boot loader failing

Also, we dont have any more slots available on the server so cant even give a demo/test account

Also clients were already given their new accounts yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back