Other 1 GBit Windows RDA With UnMetered Starting @$26 150GB Space ~1GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your contact page does not work mate. It's asking for E-mail/Password.

I'll PM you regarding this.

Already answered by esotorisk :)

So is it monday or tuesday ??

Well today morning 10 AM IST NetDirekt said server is ready but they are waiting for 1 GBit ethernet port hardware as they are short on it.
They will deliver it as soon as they recieve it and most probably by 9 PM IST
Its already 9 ATM and we have remailed ND
So at max all accounts will be mailed to clients tomorrow before 3 noon since we guess now ND will deliver server at midnight when no one will be online to make accounts and setting each vps takes 1 hour respectively.

All clients will have their invoice updated and extend of days respectively :)

Just ordered :)

Thanks For Ordering

did you stop allowing registrations, by the way plan 1 and 2 are gone

All plans have 1 slot available each again

Well today morning 10 AM IST NetDirekt said server is ready but they are waiting for 1 GBit ethernet port hardware as they are short on it.
They will deliver it as soon as they recieve it and most probably by 9 PM IST
Its already 9 ATM and we have remailed ND
So at max all accounts will be mailed to clients tomorrow before 3 noon since we guess now ND will deliver server at midnight when no one will be online to make accounts and setting each vps takes 1 hour respectively.

All clients will have their invoice updated and extend of days respectively :)

Thanks for the update mate , cant wait to use it ..

Hi! Are some slots open? I think about Plan 2 for 32$.

But I want to ask, if I can install uTorrent and Filezilla and some other needs programs.
Next question is about download speed from private trackers and upload speed to Hotfile and Fileserve.

Thank you.

Hi! Are some slots open? I think about Plan 2 for 32$.

But I want to ask, if I can install uTorrent and Filezilla and some other needs programs.
Next question is about download speed from private trackers and upload speed to Hotfile and Fileserve.

Thank you.

Yes there are Slots Open . Yes you can Install uTorrent and Filezilla and anyother program you will need .

Speeds from Hotfile and FileServe wont be very good as both of them are on Onshore Servers ( US ) and the RDA/VPS will be on a Offshore Server Located in Germany :)

Regards,

Good news to all guys :)

We have just recieved our server and setting VPS of all preorders :)

Updates :-

HF IP IS UNBANNED AND HF DOWNLOAD IS WORKING =D
HF download speed is like 40-50 MBps :D
xnne0p.png

FS download speed is like 25-35MBps (speed was increasing but file got downloaded)

weird^ Germany VPS gets you such speed with HF and FS! :O

Speeds from Hotfile and FileServe wont be very good as both of them are on Onshore Servers ( US ) and the RDA/VPS will be on a Offshore Server Located in Germany

@hatem yes yesterday when server got just arrived we got a bit slow speeds but we just got to know that it was midnight at that time and Netdirekt was still configuring 1 GBit network

Now our speeds are just awesome and according to what I said (y)
In next 24 hours some of our presales clients will post proofs of VPS speeds as well

Max are you Nauf Max on client area ?
If Yes, congrats, your vps is first one to be setupped (y)
Your vps has been setupped, just waiting for your new Dedicated ip and to configure network and then will mail you its details.

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/kmra6h.png[/slide]

Current VPS Setup Priority According To Order Number:-

Nauf Max (DONE)
Kaspar Hauser (DONE)
Siddhesh Narvekar (In Progress)
najj najj
Emma Jafar
Rock Peter
Koen Igsegg

PS: Account mails Will Be Sent When New Dedicated IPS are assigned To Your VPS, most likely in 4 Hours

Check Back to see your server stats ;)

cool-R and if any of the windows server client is online, please add me on yahoo at shubhank2me or PM me your msn

Please do it ASAP something urgent

Current VPS Setup Priority According To Order Number:-

Nauf Max (DONE)
Kaspar Hauser (DONE)
Siddhesh Narvekar (In Progress)
najj najj
Emma Jafar
Rock Peter
Koen Igsegg

PS: Account mails Will Be Sent When New Dedicated IPS are assigned To Your VPS, most likely in 4 Hours

Check Back to see your server stats ;)

Hi, shubhank
I'm Emma Jafar (she's my wife :p) (Sweetea Corp), can you install windows XP on my package? if can't, I prefer 2003 than 2008. Thanks

edit: anyway, if can't, never mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back