$0.75 Domains Coupon Code In December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmN

Coupon Code: NCDISC0034

Limited Time Offer – Get your domain name for $0.75 Link:
Code:
http://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/PS-domains.jsp?promo=NCDISC0034
$0.75 domain offer applies to nsWebAddress™ product for new purchases of domain extensions .com, .net, .org, .biz, and .info only.

Available for 1 year terms. Upon expiration, all domains will be renewed at the then current price. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Discount applied in shopping cart. Term discounts do not apply. This offer is available for online purchases at NetworkSolutions.com only.

Maximum 3 domain names can be purchased at one time. Offer good at time of initial purchase only.

edit: Im just register domain , its work

21 comments
I selected the payment type and the amount changed to 9.95$ :|

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

EDIT - it says for new customers only, i am a new registrant on NS lol

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

with the same problem here change to 9.95$.

tGyre.png

Working for me.

with the same problem here change to 9.95$.

You must follow first post link, and also this is only for new customer

hX41f.png

Be aware when ordering, do not choose automatically renew, or you will have to contact the support for disabling autorenew.
If you missed that, sometimes, you have to renew with $35 or something

I register domain.. Said that i dont want domain protection, and also I dont want automatic renew. Be carfeull when you register new domain becouse this can handle big problem.

Now I have problem becouse I cant change DNS nameservers. Said that my nameservers dont exist. I write to support, but them dont answer me whole day.

Still cant change DNS name servers. Anybody have similar problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back