Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your comparison is wrong. He may be fucking SOMEBODY ELSE in the ass, but that's probably because THEY did something to him first. (Like using a cracked version). But the main point is that I DON'T care what the fuck OTHER PEOPLE may have problems with him.

He has NEVER done anything to me and I have never done anything to him, so there's NO PROBLEMS between us. So WHY THE FUCK should I change to use another far inferior application just because a tiny group of people have some personal grudges and vendetta against zoom?????

I only paid him $10 ONCE when I started using it because I thought such an excellent program, the man deserve this small donation.

like i say only the stupid ones that keep use him because his shit and scam not happen to them

my version was paid for it and not cracked and even if its cracked that not give any Right to f**k people accounts
its like if i passing ur front yard so u go and burn my house what logic u have there

and i really don't give sh*t why u keep defend him but i hope u turn come soon

---

No, your comparison is wrong. He may be fucking SOMEBODY ELSE in the ass, but that's probably because THEY did something to him first. (Like using a cracked version). But the main point is that I DON'T care what the fuck OTHER PEOPLE may have problems with him.

He has NEVER done anything to me and I have never done anything to him, so there's NO PROBLEMS between us. So WHY THE FUCK should I change to use another far inferior application just because a tiny group of people have some personal grudges and vendetta against zoom?????

I only paid him $10 ONCE when I started using it because I thought such an excellent program, the man deserve this small donation.

LOL you are one of the lucky few who have not been noticed yet. Since you dont pay him monthly and yet you are able to use his software you are on his side.
No one is forcing you to use anything. No one cares what you prefer to use for uploading. This thread was created to warn people.
Those who heed to the warning will be safe and the rest of the people are playing with fire.

His website clearly states that registered users are allowed to upload only 50GB per day if they exceed that they have to upgrade to Premium Membership (pay extra). There is no particular amount specified for Premium Membership.
z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader

So I guess you too fall in the category of "people who fuck with zoom get fck'd in the arse" unless you upload less than 50GB per day ;)
Good Luck!

Hello boys, girls and bots:

Stop ranting about some other programme on Zoom's thread. This thread has a purpose and I expect you all to stick to it.

Any tampering of the thread purpose will lead you to a void space where you can only see one section to plead and cry.

I used this scam tool for more than an year and pay 5usd monthly to them, Yesterday my freakshare,bitshare and uploadable.ch accounts are stolen by them. So now I moved to neembuu uploader(the free and open source).
Zoom uploader= scam,scam,scam.

I used this scam tool for more than an year and pay 5usd monthly to them, Yesterday my freakshare,bitshare and uploadable.ch accounts are stolen by them. So now I moved to neembuu uploader(the free and open source).
Zoom uploader= scam,scam,scam.
LOL :facepalm:
how you know that was him ?
any proof please ?

Let's see. For cracked version I would say: revenge, punishment. He believes he is entitled to do that, like he owns files or filehosting account.
For legit users, I would say, money. He is charging for how much you upload using his app. If he charges 1$ for 100GB, 28TB do the math.

But how ridiculous is to charge for thin air? No one is using his bandwidth.
He wants a cut from everyone. To charge you based on how much you are active, even though that has nothing to do with him. He became too greedy.

Imagine Microsoft charging you based on time your PC was turned on, or spying on you how much you made using their OS.

This.
And its funny but its the same bunch of people defending Zoom since the starting of this thread (around 1 year) and even till now.

I guess this post should been added here as the reminder:

Important Notice:

Stay away from ZOOM uploader tool!

In last days, we have found many accounts sharing/hacked that belongs to our uploaders that has been used ZOOM tool.

We are asking you to Stay away from this tool If you do not want to be hacked.

We will ban any account who will be hacked/shared, we dont care if you shared or been hacked or a Victim.

How to be protected?
If you already have entered your Login/Password into ZOOM tool, you have just to change your Password or Email/Password.

Have a nice day.
link

[h=3]An Error Has Occurred![/h]
Sorry Scenebreakers, you are banned from using this forum!
Posting irrelevant stuff. 1 day ban
This ban is set to expire 27-11-2014, 19:30:25.

:P:p:p:p:p:p:p
all this because I posted a link to this article in his forum
============

Why delete my comment
Safety talk and you're the first to steal accounts
========================

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back