Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING:

This guy just ended his life on WJ, because he was found guilty in hacking into people's accounts from his own IP, deleting their files.

This means that his tool is collecting and sending HIM all the data from filehost accounts you have entered in his tool. All emails, usernames and passwords. He maybe uses SSL protocol for uploading but that has nothing to do with the fact that tool is sending your data to him.

Basically, whatever you have there, he has all your account data. He can delete your files (which he did), change your payment info, anything.

So, if you want to keep your data, change your passwords now and stop using his tool, regardless if you paid for it or not.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

P.S. Yes, we have absolute proof of this, his IP is matching IP logged on users rapidgator account. We also had confirmations of reverse engineering on his tool, that confirms the same thing.

gzAn3kn.png

42xViup.png

DXw7Tlj.png

Screenshots you see are confirmed to be 100% legitimate, I've personally checked their validity, no altering of screenshots is possible.

And it seems on this post we have another hacking of account and phishing proof

Wow is is saddening

it's working now. first it was not working. files were at "ready" state and would not "process" even if i click the start uploading button. i let the program open for a while and try again and it worked. it must have timed out connecting to the z-o-o-m.eu server and allowed the files to upload anyway. site is still down btw.

Last edited:
it's working now. first it was not working. files were at "ready" state and would not "process" even if i click the start uploading button. i let the program open for a while and try again and it worked. it must have timed out connecting to the z-o-o-m.eu server and allowed the files to upload anyway. site is still down btw.

maybe it's on your side only, site is UP here.

A really good alternative if you run Linux is the PlowShare Script: https://code.google.com/p/plowshare/wiki/Contributions

Open-source software means everybody can see the code and is therefore historically proven to be more secure than closed-source software :)

A really good alternative if you run Linux is the PlowShare Script: https://code.google.com/p/plowshare/wiki/Contributions

Open-source software means everybody can see the code and is therefore historically proven to be more secure than closed-source software :)

I actually just wanted to mention that over the weekend I spoke with the project lead for PlowShare on their new IRC Support Channel (#plowshare on irc.freenode.net) and I guess they're doing A LOT of new implementations right now. So a lot of file hosts that may not have worked will likely work now.

Also some of the hosts say that it'll only work as a free user, but in reality it will work as a premium user. The reason for this is that they don't always have a premium account to test it out on, and until they officially test it out and confirm it works for a premium user they will only document it as working for free accounts....

Definitely PlowShare is something to look into :)

Last edited:
these are about zoom programmer?

then listen to this one:

days ago I sent an email to him and I said
I have issue in my payment ,I want you give me license premium license
I will send when my problem solved and I don't know when it will be solved

he sent back email
let me paste his words

here is key ,restart your program ,folder monitor will work
don't hurry for payment ,I don't mind

and this guy did this too you?
he spends all the day/nights working on zoom prj for decade
I think he deserves that much

I will work with zoom
I am working for long time with zoom
I trust him

Last edited:
I'm realy disapinted this program.
If you have register version, you can upload 50GB by day. If you download blurail movie who have 10GB and you upload this file to 5 file hosters you can't upload nothing more. They imposed various restrictions.
This is email:
Hi,
daily upload limit in the registered version is 50GB, you upload more than 100GB daily.

If you want to increase this limit to 200GB daily, I will ask you to pay 5$ monthly for that.

Hope it is ok for you

Thanks

z_o_o_m
z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader

I'm realy disapinted this program.
If you have register version, you can upload 50GB by day. If you download blurail movie who have 10GB and you upload this file to 5 file hosters you can't upload nothing more. They imposed various restrictions.
This is email:
Hi,
daily upload limit in the registered version is 50GB, you upload more than 100GB daily.

If you want to increase this limit to 200GB daily, I will ask you to pay 5$ monthly for that.

Hope it is ok for you

Thanks

z_o_o_m
z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader

5$ a month is much for u ? while u earn much more than this a month and this is because of your work and of course because of zoom !

Maybe this restriction is for selected hosts?

I've uploaded a set of files total over 200GB to at least 2 hosts within the same day (which means nearly 500GB) and didn't get any problems at all.
FileOM and terafile.

Other times I'm confident I uploaded a batch of over 300GB to uploadeable and 1fichier (total over 600GB) and also no problem.

^he will do something sooner or later.

i learned something from this zoom sh*t and that is i will never rely on such third party programs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back