Status
Not open for further replies.
what i dont understand why he deleted files ?? whats the benefts for him by doing that?

only answer i get in my mind is that someone paid him to that(copyright owner)

Last edited:
Let's see. For cracked version I would say: revenge, punishment. He believes he is entitled to do that, like he owns files or filehosting account.
For legit users, I would say, money. He is charging for how much you upload using his app. If he charges 1$ for 100GB, 28TB do the math.

But how ridiculous is to charge for thin air? No one is using his bandwidth.
He wants a cut from everyone. To charge you based on how much you are active, even though that has nothing to do with him. He became too greedy.

Imagine Microsoft charging you based on time your PC was turned on, or spying on you how much you made using their OS.

All i know is there are 2 sides to every story,

About the IP : It can be forged, or it can be a shared IP and the concerned user just stuck with it.

I would suggest having some proof before you make any serious accusations.

And about your murder theory, We have the victim, we have the weapon used. You just have to link it to owner.
These wild accusations should not be based on "guesses" or "intellectual wisdom".

I would suggest to get someone from the staff team good with forensics, to investigate if these accusations are even true or not.

If you say you collect evidence, then why hesitate on analyzing the data sent by the said tool ?

tbh your hesitation towards collecting a valid and scientific proof, sends me a negative vibe.

Well i not into all this but curiosity stuck me ..,

Do you guys crosschecked on what data is sent to the central server ?
I mean an actual proof by capturing packet using Wireshark or any other packet analyzer.

As reporting back IP & Computer Name is not a crime, All programs do that for error logging and feedback purposes.

Are you able to login on someone's filehost account with that? How do you think he could possibly obtain users informations, if not using his own tool, that sends him that data? We make conclusions based on logic approach. If we had 2 options on how he could access users account, he would still be banned. But we didn't. We have IP matching in 2 cases, not one. With proof of IP that couldn't possibly be there, unless his own tool is used to obtain login information. We don't need to disassemble his software to prove he's guilty, and that he's collecting informations on users. That's useless, pure waste of time, to prove what has already been proven.

So, what would Wireshark provide as evidence? It would provide insight, that data is not being sent to his own IP, but either some separate server, or, like he mentioned toplist.cz, depending where he's hosting his licensing application. He is encrypting data, so we couldn't decypher the data that is being sent. This is why this job is useless. Wouldn't show anything that we already don't know. We don't need to have a key to know he left footprints.

This is like saying you can't prove murder, because you don't have a weapon, even though a wound is pointing at which weapon is used.

He was allowed to justify himself in justification corner. He never denied that what we claim is untrue, or tried to prove anything differently. Everything he was concerned about, was to get that user banned because he was using fake license to access premium features of his program. That is exactly what his motive was, for visiting that users account. But that is a motive, don't mix motive, with the fact he collected users account informations illegaly. You can't conclude from that, he doesn't obtain informations on everyone, but just on certain people using cracked version.

"Anti cracking feature" is a cop-out story made and spread by him, to show himself as a victim here. He doesn't realize his scheme is what burried him in the first place. You can stop people from using your software illegaly in many legal ways, without breaking the law yourself, so, that story just doesn't hold up.

He thinks I have 'opinion' on this matter, like I am approaching on this case with some bias, or have some gain to ban him. Yes, I do, I have a bias, toward cleaning this community from people like him.
I have video, that I didn't published (because it reveals too much info, and we still respect users privacy),
from a user, that shows legitimacy of email he received from rapidgator.

We don't speculate, we collect valid evidence, and make our decisions without bias, as much as such thing is humanly possible.

Yeah, it must be conspiracy against zoom. :)

Did you ever heard about Occam's razor? Well, let me get that for you: In a logic problem solving, among competing hypothesis, the hypothesis with fewer assumptions should be selected.

Your hypothesis is: there's someone, who could possibly in some weird way, obtain zoom's IP, so he can start framing him.
So, in this case, we have to decide is it Rapidgator, or NorthLand. Since I have confirmed legitimacy of email NorthLand got from Rapidgator, this leaves us with Rapidgator themselves.

Now, we are bringing another hypothesis, which is actually a wild speculation that we have no proof of, that for some reason:

1. Rapidgator and zoom are in some bad relationship.
2. or Rapidgator knows who is behind some IP (if you make account, they don't know who you are on Wjunction, unless you tell them)

See, you proposed 2 wild speculations which we have no proof of, to even consider as a possibility. And, no. It won't be considered, just because you thought of it, and think someone is framing him. But, let's see what adds on to first post of this thread, which doesn't really add up to defend his case.

1. We have another screenshot, and another IP confirmation, of him visiting more than one account, and doing same thing.
2. We have this post
3. We have our little convo in justification corner, where no justification ever took place, he never tried to even imply he has nothing to do with it, nor he was inserting someone is framing to him.
4. We have, among other things, indirect admission of him, seen on his forum
YZG3Sl4.png

He is making connection between his software and hacked account, not being aware that he is giving himself up.

5. Another one of his lines:

FAW1Y5J.png

If that isn't good enough, then there's no such thing as enough evidence. He wasn't nice to NorthLand. This is him thinking he's talking to NorthLand. Direct admission he did it. No assumptions. No framing of IPs.

6. Let's not forget this news went viral almost instantly, and Softpedia removed his tool from their servers (assumption that this was done for no reason)

So, among all this evidence, should we speculate and assume someone is framing him? Even though we have his admission on 2 occasions?
No, simple explanation guided by Occam's razor tells us where all this proof is leading us.

There's no 2 sides of truth, but you could make up second side of story, that is for sure.

So, please allow us to do our job, we are mature enough to know the weight of our decisions. This isn't the first scamming case we are dealing with, we are quite experienced in this area. We know how to shake bushes here and there, read between lines, and see through brickwall, scammers are building around to protect themselves. We are perfectly able to profile people on the internet, and to start to investigate with as little evidence we had in beginning, and pile them up one after another.

Oh, and regarding disassembling, it cannot offer us something new, we don't already know by now. We don't need to confirm that, because he did it. And that 'vibe' or 'hunch' you have, not always a trusty thing to hold on to. It's pure guessing game. I rather use reason, logic and proof.

Cheers.

^ thanks man & to everyone who were envolved for revealing that rat, there must be something like punishment or anger on user because lets face it he has been around for years & no one ever complained until Now anyways whatever it is Lets Fuck Him Together....

Last edited:
This is actually BAD news for people who finds his program very useful and don't really mind whatever he's accused of. This program is saving me a whole lot of time uploading stuff.

Other "alternatives" out there aren't that useful or have such support for hosts.

you did the cop, the jury and the judge, does not sound like a democratic system.
you guys want destroy the best program for us uploader for which reason : envy or personal fight?
because I don't see another answer
Happy New Year
Peace

Last edited:
First of all, final decision is up to you, to use it or not. Jugdes and jury are users, we are messengers.

No, this isn't a democracy, this is forum, not a country.

Why would we want to destroy him? He did it to himself, not us. We merely told you what he did, as I said, final decision is on you, we can't force you to do anything. What we can do, is to keep our community clean, and ban people that we find scamming our users, AND THEIR ASSOCIATES.

How about: we are genuinely worried about our users safety, and want to protect you?

Envy on what? What personal fight? No one from staff is using his software, or is in touch with him. He's just a random guy on the internet.

curiosity

Hello,
I am new here 1st post and i subscribe because of zoom thread.
i read the most and i make a really short search.

Ohh sorry about me
I am noone nobody going nowhere :-)
Most of u r better from me. I am not teacher or master of anything.

In z-0-0-m site under faqs says :

Q. It does not work ... What should I do?
Q. I can't get the download link. It fails all the time.A. There are some known bugs in antiviruses }:-)
- in Eset ESS/NOD4 turn off the HTTP scanner in advanced settings
- in Kaspersky KIS add my program into trusted zone
- in AVG turn off the Webguard. I am not sure if that is enough. You can try to unistall it completely and then test if my program works.

If any upload process fails, right click the red line and report it. I will receive more informations about your problem and I will try to find out the solution.

I don't know but if a program want to break down my defencive walls i will FORCE REJECT IT.

And while i am nobody in the contrary of Mister ZOOM because he makes thousands in last year and i make Hmmm..:embarrassed:
zero
My personal opinion about his action or reaction as somebody says about pira ted zoom software is that Mr Zoom warmed from the dollars euro about him if chezh rep is eu (for them hope no) and act like Media mogul. Everything speading among lines is his.

Final words.
This is a life of a rapacius voracious greedy covetous instatiable and cormorant man.
He try (grats) he make (gratsx2) he suceed (gratsx10) and then wants everything .

But who am i to judge him ...

PS: this post isn't about him but for all the others that forget their start.

shittt he block my key its totally fucking story now dont trust his bulshit zoom person he block my key even i am paid member there shittttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! fuckkk!!!! ZOOM

First of all, final decision is up to you, to use it or not. Jugdes and jury are users, we are messengers.

No, this isn't a democracy, this is forum, not a country.

Why would we want to destroy him? He did it to himself, not us. We merely told you what he did, as I said, final decision is on you, we can't force you to do anything. What we can do, is to keep our community clean, and ban people that we find scamming our users, AND THEIR ASSOCIATES.

How about: we are genuinely worried about our users safety, and want to protect you?

Envy on what? What personal fight? No one from staff is using his software, or is in touch with him. He's just a random guy on the internet.
I dont think you should explain more, you explained enough. it waste your time for writing that long. if people trust that scam software just let them continue to use it then they will realize how stupid they were because not listen to you.

Hello.
Few months ago i use ZOOM for upload files to putlocker.com. i upload more than 5-6TB to my account. My put locker account was for 1 Year PRO i pay for him 45$ and then my account stop working. I never thought that my account was hacked. I Contact putlocker support and never get real help. Now after i see that topic i really know what happen to my account and I hope this "hacker" dead today.

That is the FileLocker's problem. Any user abuse their filehost, even you just use large volume of your filehost, your account are banned, no any reason and mail reply.

Last edited:
... and you still say it does not work?
You can't be serious. Such liar!

Whatever, I don't care. It is your problem, not mine.

and i also dont care ur service u are now chearter 1000 people use ur service u also try to hack my gmail account i but u not win u want ot fight with me zoom and i fuck u and fuck ur service i dont care understand go away bull shitt fucker u are zoom

The point here is if you are using zoom its owner has all your filehost usernames and passwords...it doesn't matter if you are using paid or a cracked version. Zoom is the best software for uploading and has lot of good features but I am not comfortable with the fact that someone maintaining a log which has all my logins and records all my activity with filehosts. ...I have made my decision I am not using zoom anymore....

He tried to contact me by email, but I didn't trust him again... I don't know if it is a true or not true that he steals passwords and logins... But my common sense is telling me to stop using and delete this program from hdd.

he blocked my key,dont allow me upload,(told me i uploaded too much)need me pay 10usd for a new key,i uploaded 25G per day,so i didnt pay him
then my share-online account was hacked,23 euro was lost
dont use zoomupload,they can drop u some reasons let u pay more,if u dont pay anything,ok,he will do it himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back