Your Favorite PC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I like to play PC games. they are the best time pass. I have played few PC games like IGI 1 and 2, Punisher, Max Payne, COD upto MW3, Ghost Raccoon, Counter strike 1.6, 2.0 and GO, NFS MW, Age of Empires, FarCry, GTA 2 and few others. So you can also share your favorite games with me.

Thanks

77 comments
I used to play Heroes of Might and Magic III when I was young back there. Now I don't want to waste my time on things like computer games.

I like COD MW all collection, Need for speed The Run, Assassins Creed, Ghost Raccoon, Ninja Blade. Far Cry 3 These are my most favorite PC Games.

ah when i was child i only play Street fighter all time best game for me to challenge with my friends and family member to beat them and i was champion play only with Ken :d

Shadowrun. It's a FPS with magic. It's very similar to Halo: Reach and Halo 4, and it also adopts Counter Strike's buy system.

Assassins creed series(especially Brotherhood), COD MW, Crysis 2, POP Warrior Within, NFS MW and Underground, Far Cry 3, AOE 2, Max Payne series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back