Your Favorite PC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I like to play PC games. they are the best time pass. I have played few PC games like IGI 1 and 2, Punisher, Max Payne, COD upto MW3, Ghost Raccoon, Counter strike 1.6, 2.0 and GO, NFS MW, Age of Empires, FarCry, GTA 2 and few others. So you can also share your favorite games with me.

Thanks

77 comments
Battlefield 4 is still my favorite at this time.

Titanfall is fucking horrible, I got as far as the first level and decided it was fucking boring and pointless to continue on.

Theif is interesting but has a lot of bugs because it was poorly designed.

Call of Duty multiplayer is only good if you wanna go on there and play with a bunch of 12 year old kids who like to scream racist rants into their microphone.

I still have Batman Arkham Origins and Assassins Creed IV installed but haven't gotten around to playing them yet.

Also I have a custom build with a liquid cooling loop for my 4770k (OC to 5Ghz), 32GB RAM, and 3x GTX 780Ti. So there really isn't any game I've been able to find yet that I can't play with max settings. So I do mostly look for high end games that my system can't handle, so if your interested in best graphics paired with gameplay experience then right now I'd have to give the award to Battlefield 4.

Last edited:
Rise of Nations, by far.

Bought 5 copies ten years ago for myself and a few friends. We've gotten together to play multiplayer coop 3-4 times a year ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back