Xvidstage.com - No Limits | Adult | Since 2010 | Payouts min. $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you delete all my file ?

Is your 180 days for free users fake one ?

The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

Your site thread said allow adult video and store inactive file for 180 days , so i try you , but after few week you delete all my file , ok since my file are not welcome on your site , i will stop .

Last edited:
Why you delete all my file ?

Is your 180 days for free users fake one ?

The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

Your site thread said allow adult video and store inactive file for 180 days , so i try you , but after few week you delete all my file , ok since my file are not welcome on your site , i will stop .

Your nick is?
I write that we had technical problems with DB,so upload was stopped.Because DB was corrupted, some files were from DB deleted

We are sorry for this problem everything is already fixed.

the site not converting all of the videos , I dont know why because they are in mp4 format and playable in the xvidstage player, and the unconverted videos are not counted in statistics

hello, why the statistics count every day the half of views as adblock views? I think this is too much, the adblock analyzer not working properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back