Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitty service and shitty filehost and shitty assistance since the start (finger)
stop cray and ask payment. move on and delete all your files before be late

I am lucky.. after working for 1 week during its initial days with this host. I stayed away from this host after getting couple of payouts..

You should already have gotten some clues when they supposedly "took over" fileom.
yeah, don't surprise to me if this "rory" is filegrasper just with other name.

remember that smartboy is indian and he was defending fileom. you can see all on fileom discussion archive.

looks like they are facing financial problems they put lot of popunders and layer scripts.

this will be another scam host. good luck with your payment.

I receive payment from the past (3 request)
but not anymore since last month I request before 23th but still PENDING till these day. :facepalm:
This is may be count down to the end.

so far i like your site and file hosting company its one of the nicer and better quality new and up and comers.

I wish you luck and hope to see your site do well,I have tested your WGET/remote upload and it works very well worked with http,https and even pulling files from dropbox direct links.

one minor bug i found is in the file manager their is a section that says "PUB" to tick and make files public then a button down further saying publish selected i tick all my files and click the button and nothing happens it refreshes page and all files are still not public i just figured i would mention this.

sorry to hear,its a shame i like this host.I hope you guys all get your payments and the issues get sorted out we all know new file lockers run into problems and we all know the payout waiting game so hopefully its just a hiccup

Last edited:
Is anyone use Webmoney for payment? please help me.
I should fill payment info input box with WMID or my purse id or my email?

tuhko1d.png

Nice, seems like site - upload become some what decent in comparesing with past weeks. GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back