Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment dates:

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

All requests must be done before 12am CET on the 7th or the 16th.

He doesn't appear to be banned from the site, but the official support thread remains open.

I just PM'd him and smartboy on Skype as well as opened up a ticket to instruct them that payment is expected in full tomorrow.

I'm currently in the process of purging all Xerver links from my DDL site, but I'm going to leave the files on their servers for another few hours and will make a decision based on their response as to whether or not I will delete them there as well.

I'm currently on the fence as to whether or not to add them to the list of known scam hosts on FileHostReview.com, what do you guys think?

Just deleted 1209 URLs from my DDL site that contained Xerver links.

I've got 485.459 files uploaded to Xerver and a script which I wrote for FileOM that will allow me to delete them all in just a few minutes.

But as I previously stated I'm going to give them a few hours to respond to me with confirmation that payment towards the outstanding debt owed to me has been made, otherwise I'm going to purge all my uploaded files from Xerver and start invoicing them with interest for their outstanding debt.

Last edited:
Guys i think you can wait till 16th then we will decide if user get paid if they dont then they are scam

Yeah, my feelings exactly.

What concerns me though is the fact that they just suddenly disappeared from this site without any warning. This is in addition to problems with their servers which I suspect were related to their not being able to pay the bills.

But as far as I'm concerned these are not my problems and Xerver has a large amount of debt owed to me going back to September the 8th (I've been requesting a payout daily since mid-October).

OK, rumor has it that there was another party associated with Xerver which requested Xerver's official support thread to be closed so thats what happened.

At this time it does not appear to be that they were banned or are defaulting on their affiliate debt.

So I'm definitely going to wait it out another 24 hours to make a decision as to which action I will take next.

Either way though I feel what Xerver did without letting me know via PM was unacceptable (on top of all the other recently unacceptable issues they've had).

This host has lost my high level of trust in which they once had with me so at this point they're in something of a probationary period in my opinion....

Last edited:
Hm, well today the last day of the week. I doubt they pay today. I probable wait till 18/19, before stopping work with xerver.

2014-11-06€ 107.14PENDING

Should be back-up data, then removed all xerver links, and recommend your customers get premium Xerver account who creat distupe refund money now, i will do it with all my guys. I known they nerver payment affiliates. This true story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back