Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SmartBoy
Thank you for your response.
Can you tell me where do you post ?

Guys Anyone here wanna share a gold mine ?

Last edited:
@DeepBlue
this is not where we post, thing is who are you in that forum..??

people wont trust new fly and go guys, you must there for atleast 2 years, they must know your name, you have to create a discussion with people who download your files, filling request, doing other help and lot of other factors.

few guys thinking it's a easy to get 1000 downloads, but if you have reputation you will get more than 5k downloads, + daily they comeback and check your posts :)

====

my advice is, this is not a thing is become rich in one day thing, you have to do daily, without missing a single day, you have to be discipline and lot.

you learn it one by one through time.

Last but not least:
People dont even trust guys who changing filehost regularly, you have to discuss it with them, uploading is not a money making thing, its art or hobby like thing.

Below line for hardworkers and encoders :
start a site and be unique , dont always be a slave and post in other forum, millions of people there, they will find you easily if you have what they need...

try it, first 3 month will be thedifficult part, learning curve area, if you crossed 3 month, then you are able to do.

Nicely put, however for most people I'd actually say that 3 months is more like 1 year.

I'd be curious to see what the dates were on that screen shot.

Last few days were pretty dead for me, but in the last 24-36 hours since they fixed MasterCard they've been processing sales pretty well and I'm quite pleased right now :)

Once I get the final OK from Rory I'll be posting my bash uploader script I wrote from using their API. Using this script over the last few days I've uploaded 163,401 files with an extremely low failure rate, and I think those errors stemmed from the fact that I filled up one server with all my uploads, LOL.

Just FYI - The API has been broken for about 36 hours now so that's why I haven't posted the script. I don't want to post something that doesn't reliably work for a period of time.

Rory told me yesterday @ 10:36AM EDT (New York) that his developer is researching the API being broken again and he assured me that it was (as I had speculated with him) not related to upload servers storage capacity being filled.

So I really don't know whats up with them, probably just growing pains is my guess. I do feel that Rory has the ability to overcome these types of issues and that eventually things will be ironed out; until then I'm completely idle with Xerver :\

@SmartBoy
Thank you for your response.
Can you tell me where do you post ?

Guys Anyone here wanna share a gold mine ?

Here is one:
Ttj1ozk.jpg

And here is another:
XVpQAMZ.jpg

Best of luck, don't forget your pickax!

Last edited:
WME Requested on 1st of august not received please what's wrong !

Edit : My E-purse was wrong solved by rory waiting for payment

thanks Rory

WME Received thanks thanks rory :sun:

Last edited:
Once I get the final OK from Rory I'll be posting my bash uploader script I wrote from using their API. Using this script over the last few days I've uploaded 163,401 files with an extremely low failure rate, and I think those errors stemmed from the fact that I filled up one server with all my uploads, LOL.

Just FYI - The API has been broken for about 36 hours now so that's why I haven't posted the script. I don't want to post something that doesn't reliably work for a period of time.

Rory told me yesterday @ 10:36AM EDT (New York) that his developer is researching the API being broken again and he assured me that it was (as I had speculated with him) not related to upload servers storage capacity being filled.

So I really don't know whats up with them, probably just growing pains is my guess. I do feel that Rory has the ability to overcome these types of issues and that eventually things will be ironed out; until then I'm completely idle with Xerver :\

Just spoke with Rory, turns out the API has been fine and that it was some bad code in my script which had performed a sanity check on the upload session URL which wasn't properly written that was causing my API uploading fails.

The reason why I had the sanity check code in place was because this script was a rewrite of the one previously written for FileOM, who as we all know was both administered and managed by one sole individual who didn't know his ass from a whole in the wall, let alone how to configure DNS for his servers, on the other hand Xerver's servers don't rely on DNS and all operate with static IPs so there really was no need for this sanity check to even be there.

Rory asked me to direct anyone who wants my bash upload script to contact him directly, he is simply concerned that too many people will start using it all at the same time which may overload the API servers. So basically he just wants to have a handle on how many people are using it, so just contact him directly and he'll send it to you.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for deleting even more files (>20GB this time) & never replying nor here nor on tickets.

It's tough to leave premium purchasers hanging yet again, but I think I'm done.

Files disappear faster I can re-up them...

Here is one:
Ttj1ozk.jpg

And here is another:
XVpQAMZ.jpg

Best of luck, don't forget your pickax!

Oh, how nice and mature of you :) Thanks.

Come on man use some common sense, nobody is going to say what genres of content is most profitable because that will just bring competition and even worse, assholes who just re-upload (aka remote upload) files from other file hosts which increases checksum hash based file deletions.

If your looking for a gold rush then those two images are about as much as you should expect to receive. This forum gives enough information on how to affiliate in addition to finding reliable hosts (such as Xerver) to affiliate with. This is much of what you need, the rest you really just gotta figure out for yourself :\

What's going on with Xerver 500% more PPD in the last days *_* (Y)

Edit:
1045 / €0.07000 / €00 / €0€0€0.07

555 / €4.4980 / €00 / €0€0€4.498

How?? 1045 Downloads only 7 cent? WTF And 555 make 4,50 Euro?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back