Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is solved now.

This is essentially my public apology because many things I've said recently have been unwarranted.

So, sorry!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Smartboy, do you know if xerver counts 3 times per IP per 24 hours or is it max 0.1 euros per 24 hours? Thanks

Btw, daily stats working now.

Payment Received, Thank you.
and i will say that every issue that i had in the last week or so had been responded to and resolved directly through their ticket system, i do have additional issues to put to Xerver, but customer service wise up to now? am pretty much satisfied .

Payment requested 2014-08-03
PENDING
By the time my payment?
by webmoney
Please make payment
Because it offers webmoney and do not know to use it?
Make my payment

@souza
not trolling.

rory asked user that, We're ready to pay old fileom affilaite, but user will get payment in 10 % every month, so in 10 month they finish paying all fileOM affilaite, thats called as rescue plan, before finishing the fileOM deal, If user accepted that rescue plan means, xerver will undertake fileom and merge within 1 week.

but due to fileOM old affilaites harsh comments and even filesgrasper is banned without asking a single question and lot.., as old affilaite of fileom asked rory to pay immediately, but that money is big $$$$, so rory simply dropped the plan, because he thinks that merging will reduce their (Xerver) brand name.

So he stopped all talks with fileom and xerver will be run same as xerver.

Offtopic:
so asking/discussiong about fileOM thing is called as trolling ? if you think that as trolling, then YES.
because that decision taking is difficult due to 6 figure $, not small money na ?

Also rory banning period expiring tomorrow.

@Brain
you're requested by webmoney ?

Last edited:
Initially when the deal was announced I gave Xerver.co a lot of grief because I simply thought it was a bad idea to suddenly and retroactively change affiliate terms.

However as time went on I started to realize that the completely incompetent & unprofessional piece of shit that we knew as either "filegrasper", "forumhookers", and/or "Sid" (whose real name is Siddharth Ramakrishnan ) had roped Xerver.co's Administrative Staff in on an extension of his scam in an effort to cash out on his completely failed business (which he really had no business starting to begin with).

In the days leading up to filegrasper's "big announcement" (which thankfully got his ass immediately banned from this forum, thanks moderators!) I had been made aware of several file hosts being approached to buy FileOM.

As stated there were in deed a lot of debts in which FileOM had incurred as Siddharth Ramakrishnan completely lacks any creative, professional, technical, business, and/or customer service related skills; it is my opinion that people like Siddharth Ramakrishnan should only have careers such as the telephone operators who verify your Microsoft Windows License Activation Keys (you know where you read out 8 boxes of numbers and they read them back to you).

From various sources (namely file host owners) I've been able to learn that Siddharth Ramakrishnan had lied about exactly how failed his business with FileOM really truly had become. I do believe that during the last several months Siddharth Ramakrishnan's nasty web of lies only grew exponentially more deceitful as he continued to try to lie his way out of a sinking ship. These lies continued right until the end when Siddharth Ramakrishnan flagged a VERY LARGE SUM of affiliate debt in his XFileSharingPro Admin Panel as being "paid" when in fact, as we all unfortunately know, simply was never paid off to us and is still owed to us.

I believe that once Xerver.co became privy to the extent of Siddharth Ramakrishnan's web of lies and poor business practices that they made the decision to bail on taking over FileOM. So it is of my personal opinion that Xerver.co is almost just as much a victim as all of us affiliates who got ripped off by Siddharth Ramakrishnan. Like many of us affiliates, Xerver.co was simply dragged along by a very deceitful loser named Siddharth Ramakrishnan

Earlier this morning I worked with Xerver.co's development team and wrote some code for a bash uploading script (which I'll post in a few days after I tweak it). I used this script to upload 17,512 files in under one hour and not a single upload failed on me. So I am quite impressed with Xerver.co's infrastructure so I am affiliating with them and think now that the dust is settling we should all separate our anger away from Xerver.co and back at the owner of FileOM "filegrasper" aka "sramakrishnan" aka "forumhookers", or of course his real name: Siddharth Ramakrishnan.

So my apologies go to Xerver.co for giving them a fair amount of grief over the last week, however fortunately enough for them they were intuitive enough to realize that a takeover of FileOM was not viable as the set of facts in which they were presented about the state of FileOM's cash flow were simply false.

I'm proud to be a new Xerver.co affiliate :)

@souza
not trolling.

rory asked user that, We're ready to pay old fileom affilaite, but user will get payment in 10 % every month, so in 10 month they finish paying all fileOM affilaite, thats called as rescue plan, before finishing the fileOM deal, If user accepted that rescue plan means, xerver will undertake fileom and merge within 1 week.

but due to fileOM old affilaites harsh comments and even filesgrasper is banned without asking a single question and lot.., as old affilaite of fileom asked rory to pay immediately, but that money is big $$$$, so rory simply dropped the plan, because he thinks that merging will reduce their (Xerver) brand name.

So he stopped all talks with fileom and xerver will be run same as xerver.
smartboy - the reasons you listed for why Xerver didn't bailout FileOM are not really correct; however the surge in disgruntled FileOM affiliates (who, as you may recall included myself) did guide Xerver into investigating FileOM's financials a little deeper.

The truth is Siddharth Ramakrishnan lied about his cash flow, just like he lied to his affiliates.

In the end, once the guys at Xerver uncovered all the lies and got to the truth it was clear that the FileOM ship had capsized to the point that it couldn't be bailed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back