Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but this just isn't normal. For days now I only get 3-4 download earning counted, everything else is 0.000.

Below there are even several countries which I know are unique visitors based on prior logs (like LG), but still, all is 0.000.

Wtf?

You know, I have supported you thoroughly so far, but even I do have my limits. This issue together with user unable to purchase premium, I don't know ...

Hi

upload and make a lots of mirror almost 10 then put your links in linkcrypt and finally with linkbucks

work for me.

Yeah, they are all most likely debrid downloads as no-one in my dl scene even uses Xerver

I've talked about it at lenght, I can give you forum addys as well.

So this point is moot.

Anyway, thanks for the 'support'.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Anurr

You have had 30 - 40 downloads since you started using Xerver 1 month ago, so you dont have enough downloads to actually earn.

Plus, as you can see it shows that all of your downloads were done by a PREMIUM user, obviously these users did not buy premium accounts under your links because you only get 1 - 5 downloads per day, so what that means is these users purchased a premium account under someone elses link and they have most likely downloaded files from other users.

Also, all of your downloads are from premium users, so how is there a problem with our payment gateway?

I'm sorry Anurr, but if your gonna complain when you only receive 30 downloads a month, maybe Xerver is not for you.

@ xerver

today u deleted some of my earnings...

may i know why ?

pls check username : coolguy

check overall stats and my account balance varying

also stats not working ....day by day earnings decreasing

i'm very disappointed

@ xerver

r u there ??

why u skip my comment ?

its not fair....pls add my earnings.......

Hi Coolguy

Did you send a message to our support center like I requested?

Regards

Rory

And you lie, I have more downloads, but this only shows in fact how you treat smaller affliates.

Now I hope my user won't be able to purchase premium and will go another route instead.

Last edited:
Hi

upload and make a lots of mirror almost 10 then put your links in linkcrypt and finally with linkbucks

work for me.

Yeah, they are all most likely debrid downloads as no-one in my dl scene even uses Xerver

I've talked about it at lenght, I can give you forum addys as well.

So this point is moot.

Anyway, thanks for the 'support'.

Hi Anurr

You have had 30 - 40 downloads since you started using Xerver 1 month ago, so you dont have enough downloads to actually earn.

Plus, as you can see it shows that all of your downloads were done by a PREMIUM user, obviously these users did not buy premium accounts under your links because you only get 1 - 5 downloads per day, so what that means is these users purchased a premium account under someone elses link and they have most likely downloaded files from other users.

Also, all of your downloads are from premium users, so how is there a problem with our payment gateway?

I'm sorry Anurr, but if your gonna complain when you only receive 30 downloads a month, maybe Xerver is not for you.

@ xerver

today u deleted some of my earnings...

may i know why ?

pls check username : coolguy

check overall stats and my account balance varying

also stats not working ....day by day earnings decreasing

i'm very disappointed

@ xerver

r u there ??

why u skip my comment ?

its not fair....pls add my earnings.......

Hi Coolguy

Did you send a message to our support center like I requested?

Regards

Rory

And you lie, I have more downloads, but this only shows in fact how you treat smaller affliates.

Now I hope my user won't be able to purchase premium and will go another route instead.

Hi Anurr

We do not treat smaller affiliates differently, we treat everyone the same.

We have giving you a free premium account without you actually earning anything with us, so please dont make accusations that are not true.

We have always been happy to assist you and all other affiliates with all that we can, and we have been honest with everyone since day one.

Regards

Rory

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by codehtc2014
@Rory
any news about moving france to Group A

Hi Codehtc

Yes, we are working on it. We have gathered enough data I believe to discuss putting france in group A.

I will have an update for you in about 12 hours.

Thank you Rory. Hoping good news

so ???? :unsure:

now cant see where download come from

Yes we cant see.
Something is not good...

1. Affiliates receive 20% of revenue generated through referrals.
  2. Affiliates can change their Plans every 7 days, default plan is PPD.
  3. Affiliates can exchange 3 € for 30 days premium.
  4. Earn more than 30 € in 1 month and we will upgrade you to premium for free!
  5. Minimum payout is just 10 €!
  6. Payouts via Paypal, Moneybookers or Payoneer.
  7. Buying a premium account is fast, easy and secure! No redirection, no 3rd party payment processors (We process our own payments!!!)

Why you giving then only 10% in last days?

In begining everything was good,like other hosters,but then you start with frozen downloads,10% referals,3 downloads per IP....very bad for your reputation.

Last edited:
Detailed stats do not work, the daily earning links aren't clickable suddenly.

Also, my premium sale isn't shown under the sales section of the chart though I can see an increase in total earning under my acc.

Please look into this Rory and my user is very glad buying finally worked. There was apparently a second option for cc which wasn't there yesterday and that worked.

Oddly, when I click the 0/0$ EUR link under Premium Sales it actually correctly shows premium purchase, but the numbers nonetheless stay 0 in the table. Some bug?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back