X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we have been sold out for a little while now. Sweden nodes are looking like they will arrive soon.

Also the website (not your sites) may have some minor downtime over the next 24hours while I perform maintenance in preparation for some new features and improvements. Please if you encounter an issue try again later.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

New Features:
* Usage Page showing your bandwidth users (Should help people on monthly plans)
Currently the usage is quite a bit under the real usage (1/10th!!) Just consider it a bonus while we find and rectify the issue.

dosn't cloudflare do the same job for free as x4b is supposed to do

op4scvhkl5un.png

Last edited:
Cloudflare offers cloud reverse proxy hosting. We existed before them, and we offer premium hosting in non US countries. We are similar services, servicing different markets. Additionally we offer our clients individual IPs unique to them.

Also please note, there is another bug in the usage page that you can see past owners usage in your listing. This will be resolved in the morning. Along with more features (Going to be a big week of improvements, been putting this off for far too long)

Additionally 5 new Russian IPs are available and 1 Swedish IP came free.
More swedish IPs are on order as well.

Update:

* New transaction system online. The transaction page is now more reflective of the cost of operation (instead of numerous micro transactions).
* 5 new swedish IPs added.
* Graphs of remaining bandwidth added for monthly customers
* Stock Amounts on pricing page.
* Made pricing page more clear.
* Made refunds and add funds display clearer in the transaction system.
* Can now easily change plans without contacting me.

Coming this fortnight:
* More email notifications
* DNS hosting services (included)
* Downtime notifications

Comming this month (hopefully):
* Support System
* (optional) failover
* Google Checkout Support (Optional automated billing :) )
* (If Alertpay will ever accept us) Alert Pay support

If you have suggestions I welcome them, especially simple ones.

Last edited:
*.188, *.189 of your IPs are connectable (I persume working fine). I just tested them myself.

*.48 doesn't appear to be working, its a new IP that has been allocated to us and passed the initial test, but you are the first customer on it. I have reported it to the datacenter (this the second time this has happened). It was probably a mistaken or double allocation. Im sorry for the inconvenience but I have no Russian IPs to swap it out with at this stage, we are still waiting for a restock from the RU datacenter (and now a replacement). If you remove the IP I will remove it from the system or you can keep it and I will update it to a new IP when one is available (ETA usually 24h). Additionally I will notify you when IPs are restocked.

"1/10 in terms of service uptime/availability." We have 99.9% uptime accross our nodes. You can view our uptime status at http://www.siteuptime.com/stat.php?UserId=139391

EDIT: I see you edited your post removed the last statement and rephrased your post. None the less thats our uptime as measured by an external company (Including maintenance planned or otherwise).

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

It turns out that this issue is affecting all 5 of the new IPs. They worked on setup but it appears may have been double allocated by the datacenter. I have lodged a support ticket and left a skype message.

This affects:

1 site was working as of last night, now they all return "Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server."

Anyways, you definitely need to setup a support system.

Please define your problem, nothing has changed as I can see it your IPs are still pointing to the same location, and accessing via IP is giving me the same HTTP forbidden error they did earlier today when I tested them.

A support system is being worked on howeaver wont be implemented until I am happy with it. Its in a list of features im working on once I start break.

try accessing the website via. Dfiber.ca (i changed back to my original entries before your service) however it shouldn't have updated that fast.

or darkfiber.in

Agreed, it appears its double allocation on the swedish node too. Grr horrible day, I really am getting sick of these datacenter screw ups. I have raised a support ticket. Im really sorry about this. Ill give you a month extra when this is all over.

*.189 is the only working IP from your allocation. Howeaver its from the same allocation set (the one requested a couple days ago) so I wouldnt recomend using it until I hear back from them.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Can you please try *.193 and *.194. The data center informed me that they double allocated due to a staff error.

Just wish the RU data center was as quick at resolving these issues!

I presume once these double allocation issues have been fixed they won't occur again (on the an IP that's been fixed already). As I don't want it to be allocated to another client of yours thus making my websites inaccessible.

They shouldnt happen in the first place, I will be having a stern talk with the datacenters involved.

Just an FYI all the Russian IPs that where affected have been fixed. Let me know if there are further issues.

Confirmed, Russian IPs are working along with 2 of the Sweden ones.
*192 & *194 still both give a 403 Error and a URL Not Found error respectively.

Did a server restart and I believe I resolved the issue, please confirm.

Just a note to all, hopefully Ill have individual IP monitoring (currently we only monitor the main IP via an external service. We will report front-end, back-end and general ping failures via email to ensure the best uptime possible. I am even considering adding support for a back-end is down page in case your back-end does go down unexpectedly. Also SSL will be back, with custom certificates if you have them (default will be self-signed). SSL will incur a x3 bandwidth modifier to cover the increase in usage (still bandwidth is cheap) and CPU usage for those who need it.

These should be the next features of this weeks feature roll-out.

@callado: IPs are on order in russia since yesterday, and I have placed an order now for ones from Sweden. Usual delivery time is 24-48 hours. I will notify you when we have some.

EDIT: 5 Swedish IPs just arrive. WOW.

Last edited:
Confirmed, the previously mentioned IPs are working. However 2 of the new sweden ones *.201 & *.202 are both returning 403 errors.

I kind of feel like a d*** for having to grab as much IPs as I have, but I plan on using them all when you iron out the kinks in the current system.

Edit: I no longer need the 201 and 202, don't worry about that =)

Last edited:
Seems like there is a bug with the automatic configurer, gave the server a restart and the new IPs came on line. Will spend today finding the cause.

EDIT: Did a silent roll-out of a new version, let me know if there are any errors. Everything should appear to be the same.

Last edited:
There are numerous ways, none that cant be secured. (e.g apache outputting ips on error messages is common). However that is outside the scope of our service currently. Its like security, you can secure your server but you can never be 100% safe.

We never give away your IP at any stage of the connection or transfer process, its a simple model

visitor connects to us, we connect to your server and perform the request, we then return the request back to the visitor as if we where your server.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

6xRussian IPs available
Swedish ones are still in stock.

New Features:
* NEW: Communication Log in dashboard. In-case your email isnt working. This is still a work in progress.
* NEW: Email notifications (low balance, over bandwidth). Will be sent at most once a week, previously they where sent daily in some cases.

More email notifications comming soon (IPs soon to expire, etc). SSL is almost done. And the support system is still being worked on. DNS systems are being planned too (which will add support for fallback services)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back