Status
Not open for further replies.
Y so many accounts hacked...fucking use yahoo or gmail or even hotmail but a different email! use ingeniuous passwords and REMEMBER! put Security Question! they cant change nothing if they dont know it,@Boom same happened to me,but it was bcuz i wrote a ticket saying my email was hacked,then wrote again and told that it was fine,i changed email and they thougt i were the hacker,or is that or you were hacked and your email was changed.

Y so many accounts hacked...fucking use yahoo or gmail or even hotmail but a different email! use ingeniuous passwords and REMEMBER! put Security Question! they cant change nothing if they dont know it,@Boom same happened to me,but it was bcuz i wrote a ticket saying my email was hacked,then wrote again and told that it was fine,i changed email and they thougt i were the hacker,or is that or you were hacked and your email was changed.

this do nothing..
if hacker looking about this he install on yours coputer good keyloger undetecables by all AV and programs like Malwares Bytes

stealers + remote administration + keyloger = all yours passwords + yours file and all yours security questions hacker have by one click

only format hdd will be good for you

Hey willy i am trying to upload on my Wupload with Ftp and also with Zoom But SPeed is too Slow Please Pm Me i need to solve that issue Quickly

I will copy/paste again

Please PM me the following info:

1) How are you uploading/downloading? (for Remote Upload, include where you're remote uploading from, what you're receiving - error or in queue. For FTP include the client you are using. Any 3rd party programs for upload or download, include)
2) What error are you receiving
3) When did this error occur
4) Your account ID - are you free/premium
5) Where are you located - a speed test for your connection
6) A traceroot to the server you are receiving issues from (if you know how to do this) or the link to the file which is giving you issues - if download, please send your IP as well

The more information we have, the easier it is for us to identify issues, the root cause, and enables us to address it in a timely fashion. DO NOT post this information on the board, because you will be posting your personal information in public.
Thanks!
Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back