Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Willy

I am at 70% plan and i did sale today but i got just 70% of the price of the one month premium , the rest will appear like bonus at the end of promo? or i should do 50 dollars sales to have 100 % ?

Regards

ojS1Q3Ya4QgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

this is the 4° day!!!! Wupload is temporanly banned from that site....FILESERVE!!!
X-(X-(

Hello Willy

I am at 70% plan and i did sale today but i got just 70% of the price of the one month premium , the rest will appear like bonus at the end of promo? or i should do 50 dollars sales to have 100 % ?

Regards

Hey, camps!

It works like this:

Between the 18th and the 31st, if you're on 70% PPS...

As soon as you hit $50 in premium sales, you will be paid 100% of the sales you generated through your links during that time!

110% for webmasters when you include the 10% site sales!

As with all promos - the promo payout will be after the promo!

Regards,
Willy!

Continuous poor download speed is killing wupload. What's the use of a premium acct. when I can download at 150 KBPS max from 1 GBPS connection?

Continuous poor download speed is killing wupload. What's the use of a premium acct. when I can download at 150 KBPS max from 1 GBPS connection?

I have to agree. The poor download speed is a huge turn off when you're a premium member. What's the point of asking others to sign up for a premium account when the speed is worst than free users speed?

I know you'll say that we're working to fix this but I really hope you mean it and sort out the problem.

Connected to: s67.wupload.com

DL. speed 250 Kb/s

with premium acc.

now it is 75,86 KB/s

More then 30min for a file of 175mb

Last edited:
Please PM me the following info:

1) How are you uploading/downloading? (for Remote Upload, include where you're remote uploading from, what you're receiving - error or in queue. For FTP include the client you are using. Any 3rd party programs for upload or download, include)
2) What error are you receiving
3) When did this error occur
4) Your account ID - are you free/premium
5) Where are you located - a speed test for your connection
6) A traceroot to the server you are receiving issues from (if you know how to do this) or the link to the file which is giving you issues - if download, please send your IP as well

The more information we have, the easier it is for us to identify issues, the root cause, and enables us to address it in a timely fashion. DO NOT post this information on the board, because you will be posting your personal information in public.

Thanks!
Willy

I'm going to keep reposting this and highlighting the parts people seem to completely miss :facepalm:

I cannot stress this enough - DO NOT post your personal information on this or any other board.

Regards,
Willy!

You guys will start to notice a big improvement today - and by this time next week there should be improvements across the board!

Regards,
Willy!

JUST A QUICK REMINDER FOR EVERYBODY:

Please set your SECURITY QUESTIONS.

100% of the hacked account reports we get are from people who have not set a security question.

The security of your account is your responsibility. We provide you with the tools, you have to utilize them.

Regards,
Willy

Last edited:
blackemil That`s strange for you - you are posting really good content bro ! Anyway I`ve changed my plan today and I`ve already made 6 months sale .So I think that it`s up to us .Good luck to all !

Last week i change my plan to 70% PPS and time for 3 days nothing,immediatly when i return to PPD i make 2 sales :| it;s strange :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back