Status
Not open for further replies.
The number is rising like my chances for nervous breakdown
screenshot0034.png

14498/$4,97

So after all, the stats problems will remain with no response. I miss the great support that Willy gave not long ago. Azazel had 14.000 downloads today, that was not wird or wrong with the stats! But i forgot this bord dose not speak about stat problems!

So lets see, Willy I have a problems with something, please help me! Fix it!

Is there going to be some official announcement about problems we are facing these days with stats ??? Or you will keep on with your story , and threating us as stupid , paranoic, unrespected. After all we are all your affiliates , or i am wrong ?

"Is there going to be some official announcement about problems we are facing these days with stats ??? Or you will keep on with your story , and threating us as stupid , paranoic, unrespected. After all we are all your affiliates , or i am wrong ? "

Support marko84 ,

We are expect for some answers,
Will Wupload becomes what he was ? or the problems will continue ?

Is there going to be some official announcement about problems we are facing these days with stats ??? Or you will keep on with your story , and threating us as stupid , paranoic, unrespected. After all we are all your affiliates , or i am wrong ?

If Willy, the support dose not answer you at all tonight, its clear that uploaders are like garbage to Wupload! They sure treat us like it!

Let me tell all of you something. There is not what to "FIX" on count downloads. Do you think that they have a problem, and they struggle to solve it? NO, this is part of their plan.. They cut in half, or maybe more our earnings. Simple..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back