Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone I explained my problem in details and not only by a single PM . Willy contacted the Wupload techs team and they have checked the issues . After 2-3 hours they found the bug and now my stats is better than yesterday , which is good because I didn`t upload a file from Wednesday . As I said before every user have unique details and account content , so We cannot talk for the issue in general with expectation for any good result . The only way that works is PM to Willy , but once again - YOU MUST DESCRIBE YOUR PROBLEM IN DETAILS . The statement ``my stats are bad the last 3 days`` does not carry enough information in it . Check your stats , Check your files , Check your forum threads with your posted links , Check you download counts ..... And then if you find something suspicious you must send a PM like me . This madness with non-stop posting in the main thread ``low stats``,``stats bad``,``no monniez``,``cheatahs``and so on... must stop . What is better when you have issue : 1. Going to support thread which is handicapped by spam or 2. Support thread with highlighted problems and solutions . Personal account issues must be dealt in a Personal issue resolving way with a Personal Message to Willy . It is good that we are many and we are all united against the common problems , but the bad things in such situation is the need for finding someone guilty and put a sign on his neck . Willy is not the problem . Wupload is not the problem . The problem is - Bad communication and communication with aggressive , offensive deprived of information posts in support threads .

Last edited:
@Everyone I explained my problem in details and not only by a single PM . Willy contacted the Wupload techs team and they have checked the issues . After 2-3 hours they found the bug and now my stats is better than yesterday , which is good because I didn`t upload a file from Wednesday . As I said before every user have unique details and account content , so We cannot talk for the issue in general with expectation for any good result . The only way that works is PM to Willy , but once again - YOU MUST DESCRIBE YOUR PROBLEM IN DETAILS . The statement ``my stats are bad the last 3 days`` does not carry enough information in it . Check your stats , Check your files , Check your forum threads with your posted links , Check you download counts ..... And then if you find something suspicious you must send a PM like me . This madness with non-stop posting in the main thread ``low stats``,``stats bad``,``no monniez``,``cheatahs``and so on... must stop . What is better when you have issue : 1. Going to support thread which is handicapped by spam or 2. Support thread with highlighted problems and solutions . Personal account issues must be dealt in a Personal issue resolving way with a Personal Message to Willy . It is good that we are many and we are all united against the common problems , but the bad things in such situation is the need for finding someone guilty and put a sign on his neck . Willy is not the problem . Wupload is not the problem . The problem is - Bad communication and communication with aggressive , offensive deprived of information posts in support threads .

and people also need to say it politely. i just wondering why Mr. Willy still coming at wj. I saw some people reply which is totally unacceptable.

it will not make any problem for wupload if Mr. Willy stop supporting at wjunction, people will keep use wupload. coz wup already famous :P

azazel696 Willy said that what you had was an exception, an isolated case, if i PM my account info to Willy he will say evreything is ok with my download count like he says in 99% of the time.

So by saying that your case was the first and last, is like saying there are no other problems with download counts, PM-ing info its redundant

I'm beginning to stress here, i have stats frozen for about 45 min, impossible. I've just seen dozens of people downloading from me. My business is based on wupload. Willy plz be gentle to look for our problem

azazel696 Willy said that what you had was an exception, an isolated case, if i PM my account info to Willy he will say evreything is ok with my download count like he says in 99% of the time.

So by saying that your case was the first and last, is like saying there are no other problems with download counts, PM-ing info its redundant
Believe me that 10x more redundant are post like your last . As I said you must find something which specifically can guide Wupload techs in resolving your issue . If you send a PM with a general concern ``low stats`` - You will get a general answer ;) Explore the issue in details first by yourself and then with all gathered info send a PM . Thats the way it works .

guys wupload is scammer the stat still freeze
he freeze it then he say its ok now and it still normal for some time then it back freeze again guys say bye to wupload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back