Status
Not open for further replies.
hey willy, i having problem with remote upload after i upgrade to premium account, after the file complete upload through remote upload, when i "move", "edit" or "download" i will show me a error message or file not exist, then when i refresh the browser the file will disappear, then when i refresh it again i will appear but when i move or edit it will show me an error message. again it happen after i upgrade to premium, i never experience any of error message before.

Hey willy, you should make the whole PPS thing a bit better for us affiliates, and make it so when someone loads your link, a cookie is set until they load someone elses link, or closes the session, so that say they click your link, want to buy premium, however they investigate your site a little bit, and when they finally go to buy, they aren't on your link anymore, and you don't get the sale, please do this, would encourage a lot of affiliates to work harder!

willy remote active up to 2 hours. now began to give the error :(

Hey, statics!

What error and from what host are you remote uploading?

Regards,
Willy!

hey willy, i having problem with remote upload after i upgrade to premium account, after the file complete upload through remote upload, when i "move", "edit" or "download" i will show me a error message or file not exist, then when i refresh the browser the file will disappear, then when i refresh it again i will appear but when i move or edit it will show me an error message. again it happen after i upgrade to premium, i never experience any of error message before.

Hey, Kawasaki!

Can you please PM me your ID and what time you were experiencing this issue (approximate, by server time)?

Thanks!

Willy!

Remote Upload si soooooo slowwwwww right now :(

Hey, frogcoin!

We're still working our way through a massive remote upload queue, so some patience will be required!

Regards,
Willy!

I cannot deleted my upload history please check them , i have remote upload in filesonic and cannot remove

Hey, foldan!

Please PM me your account ID!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,

Whats wrong with Remote Upload. I have added some files from Megaupload and it is still showing In Queue Since yesterday.

Can you find and fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back