Status
Not open for further replies.
Download speed is slow even for a premium user that is why stats are low.
This problem usually happens during peak hours and sad part is that during peak hours, there are many downloaders/customers.

Hey, all!

We're aware of the upload issues and we're currently working on them!

I've ran a few tests, and web upload speeds are fast and the connection is immediate, FTP required a couple attempts to connect, but once it did, the speeds were great - Remote Upload, however, will require some more patience, as the queue is rather large!

My apologies for the frustration, but you can have confidence that we are doing all in our power to get these issues cleared up as fast a possible!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello, I have the following problem, had a premium account to pay 26 usd today, 2 referrals and many files, resulting Mu entered account today and none of it was, statistics to 0 and also the date of entry comes from yesterday, but I am for over a month, well I hope I can help, greetings.

Sorry my english but i speak spanish.

Hey, Maxespi!

Can you please PM me?

Thanks!

Willy

u10 no download.

Hey, supremacy!

Please PM me any links that you may have on "u" servers - these are upload servers, and those files are in the process of being transferred to download servers :)

Regards,
Willy!

Again, and again....same problems with RU....when u think to buy some servers (only once is not enough)...because that is the only function i need to work....the only reason that i need a premium account on wupload....i don't care about other speeds

wupload.com is not opening here. I tried every browser and it shows SERVER NOT FOUND each & every time. Please do something willi..

Screen:
68fa94ba22f989969529dc2a666aa24c.jpg

Hey, death_lover!

If you are located in India, please change your DNS settings to Google's Public DNS:

http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html

Regards,
Willy!

I can't move remote uploaded files to another folder..is not the first time when I have this bug...when I refresh the page the files are in the parent folder, when I refresh again.. they are "lost"...

Thank you!

@dantura
We are doing so right now.

Regards,
Willy!

I can't move remote uploaded files to another folder..is not the first time when I have this bug...when I refresh the page the files are in the parent folder, when I refresh again.. they are "lost"...

Thank you!

Can you PM me your account ID, osykuuu?

Regards,
Willy!

FTP down !! web upload Down !!......... how can we upload ??

NL rapidleech normal upload = Upload error

Nl Rapidleech FTP =
Couldn't establish connection with the server ftp.wupload.com:21. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back