Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments above shows everything.

You spent your time for fixing the issue that is your responsibility not ours, and that is nothing to do with how much we paid you cuz the price is made by you not by us, we do not own you anything.

Plz do respect your customers and speaking politely to us.

Yes, you need, you only causing inconveniences to all your customers, dont care about them, answer to your costumers with VERY RUDE WORDS etc...

And for not talk about you STOLEN me 180$ with the dedicated that i purchased to you and NEVER DELIVERED.

And no TICKETS RESPONSE, NO REFUNDS, NOTHING X-(

Excuse me?
You have VPS running!! so not stolen 180$ you like to upgrade to dedicated but you like to have illigal windows!! We have say you must paid for windows license!

And we still waiting on your windows license payment.
And this is shared topic so support and not here.

Excuse me?
You have VPS running!! so not stolen 180$ you like to upgrade to dedicated but you like to have illigal windows!! We have say you must paid for windows license!

Quote my comments but reply to other ppl? That's the way to evade the issue, clever. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Excuse me?

OMGGG!!!!

But what are you talking now???

You are a fucking LIER!!!

Im very furious now, are you kidding me??

0ccul7 says me YESTERDAY all about this and say me that if i dont want to pay the Windows license that chose another OS.

Sended to him a PM, he did me: "Send a ticket now"

I sended a ticket and requested Ubuntu or something like this, NO TICKET RESPONSE!!!

After send a ticket, 0ccul7 says me this morning that they DONT GO TO DELIVERY ME THE DEDICATED and THEY GO TO SUSPEND ME AND REFUND ME.

Then.. what fucking is this? A JOKE? Just a kidding??? Tell me!

4 FUCKING DAYS WAITING MY DEDICATED, I WANT SOLUTION NOW, BUT WHEN I SAY NOW IS NOW X-(X-(X-(X-(

GIVE ME THE FUCKING DEDICATED THAT IM REQUESTING SINCE 4 DAYS AND ONLY YOU GETTING ME A FUNNY EXCUSES LIKE "HOSPITAL" OR REFUND MY MONEY, BUT NOW!

img22.png

GIVE ME MY MONEY X-(X-(

I dnt need my money WWXS your hosting was best for me. So I just want my Site back on..

@to all - Guys like all of you I have also suffer alot for these 24 hours. but understand its weekend. But accusing like this nvr helps. its just filling the thread with junk.

I come here to see wht is the update . Is everything back on or not. what i see is u guys keep fighting.

Last edited:
its best if everyone waits till tomorrow to hear any update from nick if the server is near fixed or what is happening

no point keep posting complaints because its not going anywhere

so for we got nearly 25 tickets

Now I am going to break it. We have tried to keep your data safe for the last 24 hours and we have not slept for the whole time and sacrificed our week ends trying to work on it.

ALL DATA IS SAFE!!!

If you want to stay, then stay. If you dont want to stay, then wait for things to get fixed and then you can leave with your back up.

@Skorpion. We will not install illegal Windows for you or any one. If you want to have a OS which you can pay for, then pay for it. If you want Linux free OS, then we will do it for you and give you the dedicated. If you have a problem, then go and ask OVH about the delay.

One more troll post from you, and you will not get anything back. We are not sitting here licking lolli pops. I MEAN IT.

I dnt need my money WWXS your hosting was best for me. So I just want my Site back on..

@to all - Guys like all of you I have also suffer alot for these 24 hours. but understand its weekend. But accusing like this nvr helps. its just filling the thread with junk.

I come here to see wht is the update . Is everything back on or not. what i see is u guys keep fighting.

But their are lying a lot in all this time, and my problem are big that their have my money since 4 days ago and i dont get nothing and not seems to be resolved :facepalm:

If this night i dont get my money go directly to put a paypal dispute

EDIT: 0ccul7 you are A FUCKING LIER, yesterday you send me a message and you did me that you ALLREADY HAVE THE DEDICATED IN YOUR HANDS AND THAT I SEND TO YOU A MESSAGE WITH OS THAT I NEED.

I SENDED TO YOU A PM AND I SAY "UBUNTU OS"

AFTER WASTE MY TIME REPLYING TO YOU WHAT OS I NEED YOU REPLY ME: "SEND A TICKET AND REQUEST" ¡OMG!

MORE WASTING TIME, I REQUEST THEM IN A TICKET AND FOR NOTHING BECAUSE I DONT GET REPLY!

TODAY YOU SAY ME THAT YOU REFUND MY MONEY AND SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT.

NOW YOU SAYING THE SAME AS YESTERDAY THAT I NEED TO REQUEST A OS THAT I REQUESTED YESTERDAY???

Last edited:
No problem. We can show Paypal that in our TOS it is clearly written, no refund for dedicated.

Also, you are posting abusing comments even after asking you not to do it, then again in the shared thread. You were asked to provide the screenshot of us saying 2 hours.

img23.png

Only your reputation are the only that matter to you but you dont matter your clients

P.D.: Your TOS can say that you like but here the thing are that i payed 64$ more 4 days ago for get a dedicated and im still waiting

Are you like mentally retarded? When I say, it was not delayed from our end, dont you get it? Why will we delay it? What will we gain by delaying it?

You say that we said 2 hours, then why dont you post the screenshot? If you can, I will take steps according to that.

We have your dedicated. You will get it with CentOS tomorrow. I hope I was clear on this

Are you like mentally retarded? When I say, it was not delayed from our end, dont you get it? Why will we delay it? What will we gain by delaying it?

You say that we said 2 hours, then why dont you post the screenshot? If you can, I will take steps according to that.

We have your dedicated. You will get it with CentOS tomorrow. I hope I was clear on this

Now i get it tomorrow???

Hahahaha you are crazy??

First did you me yesterday that you go to delivery me now...

Waiting all day and nothing, today you say me that you go to refund and suspend my account.

Now again that you going to delivery my server but this time tomorrow??

:facepalm::facepalm:

Anyone think that this is a serious company?

More funny messages witth a lot of contradictions:

img24.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back