Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings,

We decided that before we post our annual Christmas and New year competitions, we should ask our members, what type of prizes you'd like?

If you would like to be generous and donate prizes you may PM me. We will also have our own prizes.

If you like a suggestion posted by a member, like their post so we're aware of how many members actually like the suggestion.

So, what are you waiting for? Let us know below!

Note: No trolling or suggestions of Ferraris, Lamborghini, houses etc. Be reasonable with what you suggest, think to yourself is it feasible. Unfortunately, we cannot disclose our budget but can say it is $XXX (for ALL the prizes put together). Not ALL prizes suggested will be considered.

Guests: If you'd like to take part in our Christmas or New Years competitions, register today.

Thank you.

19/12/12 - Thread closed. We shall be launching our annual Christmas and New year competition in the coming weeks - Keep your eyes peeled - or you'll miss out.

Guests: To participate, register and become a full member. Once you are a full member, you will be able to participate.

108 comments
I suppose it depends on the budget, but it would be nice to see some giftcards/vouchers that can be used online. It would come in handy, especially if they can be used to purchase physical items. There's some great, geeky sites that sell or sorts or nerdy products for pretty cheap, so a $20 voucher would stretch quite far.

I'm guessing quite a few people would be willing to donate VPS/Hosting/etc, so that would be pretty much covered. Maybe a month or two of premium membership to online services such as Spotify (it's cheap, and well worth every penny if you're a music fan). The hardest thing is trying to think of prizes that don't restrict it's services to certain areas, but I'm sure there's a few decent ones out there.

Just my two cents.

Just before we receive a hell of a lot of suggestions for a special rank - it won't happen.

Thought I'd put that out there. Remeber to like posts for suggestions that you like or we'll pick ourselves (the more likes the more likely we'll consider)!

Thanks.

Custom script by the developers of some sort??
Wordpress coder / designer to build a theme.
Gift cards such as iTunes or online shopping somewhere.
I would be willing to opt in to design and code a wp theme for the cause if it gets enough suggestion because that's what I do at college HND level, almost finished, so will be doing my 4th year.
Domains? Web hosting? The list is endless tbh

For me sborg or vps or shared as u know cost 5$ -10$

i guess as u have a lot of coder make a unique script

a script for what ? i dont know
but maybe better then rapidleech
or better then sborg and can be free for special user

premium accounts like rapidshare voucher if there is or any premium accounts or even leechers from hostingflame is great too. or hosting package or hsting discount vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back