[WIP] 100% automated remote upload bot (Python)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
Since I've decided to turn this idea into real script I'm going to make a thread for it here.

I know there are a lot of people here that use videohost affiliate programs. I also know most of you (remote) upload and post your links to various sites manually, or at best use macros. If you fall into this category then you'll probably be interested in what I'm working on. Ever looked at a newly released TV episode or movie and wondered how some people always have their links up within minutes of it appearing on the streaming sites? They use private bots/scripts.

The one I'm working intends to outdo every single one of them in scale, features, portability and extensible. It's entirely modular, meaning it has the potential of finding content/links from anywhere, remote-upload them, and submit them to anywhere or anything. It's also fully automated. You run it and it'll do it's job 24/7 without user input. No more wasting time looking for new releases, finding links to remote upload, and copy-paste + post them across a bunch of sites. You just sit back and collect affiliate rewards.

Here's a debug run of a work-in-progress version of the bot:

Ignore the fact that it's running inside an IDE :p. Basically you can see a quick debug check of a new plugin followed by it running for 2 "cycles". The first one takes a couple of minutes. The second cycle finishes in seconds thanks to the cache kicking in. I'm not an uploader so if you have any suggestions or tips I'm happy to hear them :). Likewise if you're a coder and have questions or suggestion please ask/tell.

PS: some streaming sites have some specific requirements before they let you post links. I can't add support for a site if I can't submit a sample link to it. So if you're an uploader or the owner of such a site and want it to be supported please shoot me a PM. I'm especially interested in a primewire.ag account that can post links.

Edit: sales thread: http://www.wjunction.com/threads/re...ad-link-submission-and-dooplay-script.224179/

Last edited:
20 comments

Here are some traffic stats so far (blue line = non-adblock, purple = adblock):

PyUFqU2.png

This is with inconsistent testing. Meaning it's not running 24/7. It's also with really conservative settings: a 5 minute scan interval, no resubmitting already submitted links, no resubmitting dead/DMCA'd links, etc. And lastly, most of it is purely from TV series (only enabled movies yesterday, no adult stuff yet) and it's not submitting to tvmuse and primewire and not using social media, personal sites/blogs or other traffic-boosting "tricks".

Good , i must advise you that for primewire there upload slots become filled quickly and can't upload a link if that host link is already there.

If you decide to add them to the automation list

Last edited:
Ah, yeah that doesn't surprise me. One of the other sites it currently submits to has a 4 link limit per filehost as well but the script is within the first 4 99% of the time even with a 5 minute interval. It probably wouldn't be that easy with primewire because they get a lot more traffic but still.

What is the per-filehost limit on primewire currently?

1 per file host , once it its there already you can't add so only option is that you have to be first one to add the link

1 per file host , once it its there already you can't add so only option is that you have to be first one to add the link

Are you sure that's not the per-user filehost limit? Because right now I'm also using it as a source for openload links and most of the time it's finding 2 or more openload links for a given movie or episode.

sorry i don't understand its function , can you elaborate in points

The concept is really simple. It detects newly released tv episodes and movies, then finds openload links for them and remote-uploads those links into your openload account. It then posts your links on a bunch of sites. It does this automatically and continuously, allowing you to make money from the affiliate program while having to do none of the work yourself.

offtopic:

could you please release a mass remote upload script? like we have source.txt which will contain original dl links and there will be a blank text file output.txt

run the script, script will remote upload (get links from source.txt) to own account and provide the links in output.txt

Are you sure that's not the per-user filehost limit? Because right now I'm also using it as a source for openload links and most of the time it's finding 2 or more openload links for a given movie or episode.

Yup sure , the reason why you see more than 1, is because mods or person with higher user access as the the ability to add multiple links :)

Looks very good! Be careful though, Openload's API limit for remote uploading is 100 per day. So if you want to run it 24x7, you will need multiple accounts.

Thanks. Yeah I'm aware that there's a remote upload limit but having ran the script for close to 48 hours now I've not had any problems. I'm also not sure if that limit applies to openload -> openload remote uploads because in that case they don't even copy the file, they just assign the existing file to your account. Regardless, you can get the limit lifted.

Thanks. Yeah I'm aware that there's a remote upload limit but having ran the script for close to 48 hours now I've not had any problems. I'm also not sure if that limit applies to openload -> openload remote uploads because in that case they don't even copy the file, they just assign the existing file to your account. Regardless, you can get the limit lifted.

It does. You can only remote upload 100 files per day. To get it lifted, you need premium status, and that requires a 100k downloads per month goal sustained for a few months. I know, because I've talked with Openload support about it.

Otherwise people would be uploading terabytes per day.

I'm also not sure if that limit applies to openload -> openload remote uploads because in that case they don't even copy the file

Doesn't quite work like that. If it did, when the file-source you remote uploaded from got DMCA'd, you would also receive a dead link. And that's not the case. It is creating a 1:1 copy.

Doesn't quite work like that. If it did, when the file-source you remote uploaded from got DMCA'd, you would also receive a dead link. And that's not the case. It is creating a 1:1 copy.

You're right, it would. Unless you do what Openload does and secretly never actually delete the source file but the association/link. OL->OL does not create a copy of the file. That would be a massive waste of space and resources when they can achieve the same with a single db query. There's a reason that OL->OL is instant regardless of filesize. It's the same reason that causes the converter to not trigger, or the thumbnails to not generate if the source didn't have any. Because nothing gets copied. Just don't tell the copyright mafia about that little "secret" because I'm sure they wouldn't like it :whistling:.

Anyway, it does really matter because no single day sees a 100 new movies/episodes worth uploading (or at all).

It does. You can only remote upload 100 files per day. To get it lifted, you need premium status, and that requires a 100k downloads per month goal sustained for a few months. I know, because I've talked with Openload support about it.

Otherwise people would be uploading terabytes per day.

I'm also not sure if that limit applies to openload -> openload remote uploads because in that case they don't even copy the file

Hyperz made a remote upload script for me. i can confirm you can do more than 100 remote (openload to openload) uploads/day using API.

Last edited:
Hyperz, very nice script. Few questions for you.

Would you be able to make this get a rapidgator link for example, convert it to real-debrid download and reupload to say three-six different file hosters and then post to multiple wordpress sites such as RLSBB.

How much would you charge roughly for something custom?

I mean I could but that's something completely different from what this script doing. I actually believe there's a tool out there that does something like that but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, or if it still works for that matter.

As for how much I'd charge for something like that? IDK, I'd have to look into it a little deeper before I can make an estimate, and unfortunately I don't really have the time right now to work on another script. Maybe once I finish this script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back