Status
Not open for further replies.
Feedback Request

Hi,

I'm a representative from FileFactory.com. I was hoping to gather a bit of feedback from uploaders (and downloaders) such as yourselves on potential changes to our Rewards program which would make our service more appealing.

This same basic post has been copied from another forum and pasted in a previous reply to this thread, but I've adjusted the wording slightly with this reply to better express our point.

A lot of you are very upset with the rules of our Rewards program, and this is understandable. We cannot, unfortunately, just pay for all downloads (at our current rates) if you are sharing files across multiple file hosting websites and not generating sales, because it becomes prohibitively expensive to do so. If you're generating sales it's fine, but it's the people that aren't who we currently are being forced to apply rule #5 too, and they're the ones who are unhappy.

We are trying to think of changes to the program that will allow you to still earn rewards even if you want to mirror files, while giving more rewards or incentives to members who generate sales. While we value everybody who uploads and uses our service, the people that generate sales are the ones who allow us to stay in business, and in turn, pay Rewards to everyone else. We do realize, however, that there would be no sales if people couldn't find any FileFactory links, so the more links we have out there the better.

If we did make these changes, we would potentially be able to remove the mirroring rule, because people that mirror a lot will earn a maximum of $5
per 1,000 downloads - unless we had them on Commission, and if we did, then they'd at least earn 50% of any sales they make.

Anyway, enough talk. Here is our idea so far. These numbers are very rough, and we have not yet performed reports on our current program to figure out what the ratios should be, so these are NOT OFFICIAL and are COMPLETELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING FEEDBACK:

Note 1:
If the sale revenue is greater than the reward earnings over the last 7 days, they automatically go into the "Amazing" category below.

Note 2:
If the sale revenue is less than the reward earnings over the last 7 days, they get classified according to the following criteria:
Amazing: More than 1 sale per 1,000 downloads = 40% commission on sales, normal DL rates
Great: More than 1 sale per 2,500 downloads = 25% Commission on sales, normal DL Rates
Standard: More than 1 sale per 10,000 downloads = 10% Commission on sales, normal DL Rates
Poor: Less than 1 sale per 10,000 downloads = 20% Commission on sales, Group "D" Rates
Commission: Set on a case-by-case basis = 50% Commission on sales, No DL Rates
The rates will remain the same. Everybody is currently in the "Standard" category, so that will give you an idea of what would change.

I guess our biggest concern is that we don't want to spend time and resources altering the program only to have people not want to use it still - so if we were to make these changes and remove rule #5, do you think you guys would want to use us?

If not, do you have any practical suggestions of anything else we can change? I look forward to reading your replies - if you want to verify the legitimacy of this post, feel free to email support@filefactory.com or fill out the contact form on our website.

thank you very very much for joining brother! and thanks for responding on email too ! finally we has you am really too happy today :) just waiting for a respond from Hotfile And Oron.com!

much appreciated thanks

thank you very very much for joining brother! and thanks for responding on email too ! finally we has you am really too happy today :) just waiting for a respond from Hotfile And Oron.com!

much appreciated thanks

Thanks for the welcome! And as for the reply, you're most welcome :)

You people dont allow mirrors ,no problem

Now introducing Ranking, that too based on premium sales ? lol :))

If we introduced these ranks, we would remove the mirroring rules completely. It's not financially viable for a company like ours to pay hundreds of dollars a week to people who never sell memberships - it would be like a restaurant paying you to eat there instead of you paying them for the food, does that make sense?

We're trying to work out a way that we can pay people who don't generate sales, and that's the purpose of my post here, to try to get ideas from you guys. What would you be happy with? The ranking system is confusing and is probably not the best suggestion, it's just one idea that we had. :)

i left using filefactory when i dint got my payment of 20$, my earning statistics were also cleaned showing 0$, so i deleted all my files, also same happened with storage.to :(

i have acc on FF at 3 years and are good service.

There popularity decrease allot on last 2 years but to me still one of best.

This is why you shouldn't use Filefactory

got this email today -

''Hello,

This is a courtesy email to advise you that we have declined your payment request in our FileFactory Rewards program due to the following reason:

- your files do not meet our terms of service

Specifically this means that we were notified that your account contains copyright protected files which are not eligible to receive FileFactory Rewards. As such we are unable to pay Rewards on accounts which contain illegal content.

Please do not reply to this email, as replies are not monitored.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back