Status
Not open for further replies.

nYXem

I ve noticed this, few uploaders use it.
I'm new into uploading, so don't know its cons, but it looks good, they pay good too, with no country restrictions
See this:
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/make_money/

What's the problem with FF?

31 comments
FF is shit, low speed, useless criterias(rules), unhelpfull upload options
1] Remote Uploads, u need to paste 1 URL in one text box << Fail
2] FTP only for Premium user

Ppl use these 2 option mainly, than any other. And what ever u do u would get less downloads on FF. May be users dont like it or FF does cheat.

Isn't some description in that page and some idea in their earning program copied from FileServe? Looks familiar.

FAIL.

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/g1n5b3.png[/slide]

Lol Humour Are You Crazy? TheY Aren't Like You're Thinking Lol?

I Can Paste Multiple Remote Upload Links To Upload By Clicking This:

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/4kpd3a.png[/slide]

*Paste Multiple URL*

FileFactory Is Great In Uploading Speed Also

In RapidLeech & Remote Upload xD

10/10 I'm Gonna Start Working On FF Also

One thing I'm pretty sure about is that FF is one of the fucking best when it comes to uploading from RL, may be next to easyshare

filefactory will remove rule 5

A Filefactory Admin wrotes this on another board (inofficial)
A lot of you are very upset with the rules of our Rewards program. We cannot simply pay for all downloads if you are
sharing files at our current Reward program's rates, because quite simply, it's too expensive. We are trying to think of
changes to the program that will allow you to still earn rewards even if you want to mirror files, while rewarding
members who generate sales more - because while we value everyone uploading, the ones that make sales pay for the Rewards, servers
bandwidth, etc, for everyone else who doesn't.

If we did this, we would possibly be able to remove the mirroring rule, because people that mirror a lot will earn a maximum of $5
per 1,000 downloads - unless we had them on Commission, and if we did, then they'd at least earn 50% of any sales they make.

Anyway, here is our idea so far. These numbers are very rough, and we have not yet performed reports on our current program to figure
out what the ratios should be, so these are NOT OFFICIAL and are COMPLETELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING FEEDBACK:

Step 1:
If the sale revenue is greater than the reward earnings over the last 7 days, they automatically go into the "Amazing" category below.

Step 2:
If the sale revenue is less than the reward earnings over the last 7 days, they get classified according to the following criteria:

Amazing: More than 1 sale per 1,000 downloads =
40% commission on sales, normal DL rates
Great: More than 1 sale per 2,500 downloads =
25% Commission on sales, normal DL Rates
Standard: More than 1 sale per 10,000 downloads =
10% Commission on sales, normal DL Rates
Poor: Less than 1 sale per 10,000 downloads =
20% Commission on sales, Group "D" Rates
Commission: Set on a case-by-case basis =
50% Commission on sales, No DL Rates

The rates will remain the same. Everybody is currently in the "Standard" category, so that will give you an idea of what would change.

Please post your review with these..

But when you look that isn't such a bad idea, they are protected... you all look how to earn the most, and they look how to protect themselves... it's clear as day if you have 2-3-4-etc mirroring sites that premium sales drops, because users can choose where from they will download...
It simple, if you want to earn with them, stick with their rates, and they do give you 10% of premium sales, there is no rule as with other file hosts that premium sale has to come from your site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back