Status
Not open for further replies.
Djlatino ALL VPN keep logs, cause its the LAW OF SETING UP s server, its a MUST.
Whoever says WE DO NOT, they are %100 liar. And whoever says we do not share
,what will they do, if LAW ENFORCEMENT come to them with COURT ORDER, THEY WILL SHARE wtf they have. Only if you yourself set up a server placed in a country like russia and use it by yourself
and do not share can be solution

masterbator,

1ncn.jpg

I used 2 VPN to built bridge ME > 1st VPN > 2nd VPN > TARGET.

Maybe some of you are ignorant and believe that some vpn providers don't take logs.
THIS IS 100% FAKE......ALL of them take logs of site you visited. i repeat ALL of them

Why they have to take logs?
Well there are all kinds of people in this world , suppose a hacker bought a vpn and do hacking.FBI , CBI or local government then get the ip of hacker(i.e ip of the vpn).The Vpn provider is then traced via its isp and contacted and they will reveal their customer IP address.They have no choice , or else the authorities can close company and put the providers in JAIL.

So how do these vpn providers work?

They Claim that they take no logs but in fact they do record the logs but delete them as soon as possible in compliance with the rules of the local government

They don't logs and here's why;

http://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-providers-really-take-anonymity-seriously-111007/

I know someone already posted this, but I'm going to post an excerpt that makes plausible sense.

1. Do you keep ANY logs which would allow you or a 3rd party to match an IP address and a time stamp to a user of your service? If so, exactly what information do you hold?

BTGuard;

Response to Q1: Its technically unfeasible for us to maintain log files with the amount of connections we route, BTguard explain. We estimate the capacity needed to store log files would be 4TB per day.

Now with a lot VPN Service providers out their, I'm sure it's about the same where ever you go and it would unfeasible to even do logging. Way to expensive to be able to handle that kind of log and load per Day and could easily grow rapidly as they or any VPN Service gets new users. Basically, Comes down to not spending money on 4 TB drives per Day.

Now I've used BTGuard, but never got it working and I've only bought it because I was moving and I was borrowing our Library System WiFi...as they blocked ports and didn't realize till after "VPN uses a port" if they had a port 80 / 8080 port more than likely worked, but no big deal.

Another thing is, Did you know Windows Vista and Windows 7 has a way for you to setup VPNs without a client? If you have a router you can setup your password and connection servers in their as well. Even check WW-DRT might have some extra options to support that for your router.

Now, I don't mind using the "Free OpenVPN GUI" software as "Windows" sometimes doesn't work for servers, therefore this comes in handy, but your router shouldn't hopefully have any problems.

BTGUARD in CANADA and, its %100 percent law enforcement agreement with USA goverment.

If we received a court order. We would then be forced to notify them we have no information. This has not happened yet.”

Faceless says

If authorities would contact us we would have to tell them that we have no connection logs or IP-addresses saved on our systems.”

what a lame answer, and they will says " yes ok" and will leave building.. HA HA HA

itshidden.com (95.211.145.70)
95.211.142.0 - 95.211.159.255
LeaseWeb
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

netherlands means FREEDOM but they are in EUROPEAN.

http://itshidden.com/Support/VPNXP.html show us How to use DEFAULT windows OPEN GUI

system but u need a server to use it as VPN

Last edited:
There is no law to have logs, I could disable it on my servers if I wanted and if I was court ordered, I'll change root hand over my server, but there will be no logs and I would be in compliance with the court order as I didn't fight it and they didn't find anything, but I don't disable logs myself as I know doesn't use that much space, but I don't run a VPN Service.

The same way if VPN Services received a court order allowed them come in and they allowed them to access the servers, they're not going to find any logs.

Only thing I could see happening is a list of all clients being handed over and then from there...but I don't use VPNs really and ISPs are more strict than VPN Services may be. (ISPs don't hand over client information without a fight even with a court order and usually win.)

I use VPN only for goverment's to bypass blocked sites of goverment did and
to bypass firewall at work. I do not use p2p connection.

Many vpn service provider company there to offer their best VPN services to their customer, I happened to be using one of the best vpn services provider in the network. They have different types of segments in vpn category, one is like you can use internet anonymously without actually getting involved in anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back