Status
Not open for further replies.

wantedp

hello

which filehosting services pay money for their uploaders by wiretransfers / direct bank transfers ?
i know only uploaded.to - any more?

16 comments
hello

which filehosting services pay money for their uploaders by wiretransfers / direct bank transfers ?
i know only uploaded.to - any more?

Squillion.com does it, i have already had one from them. Cost $25 but was worth it for large amounts. Dont trust pp with my money all that much

Also if you pm me and sign under me i can get them to make your account premium. I am doing very well with them

Squillion.com does it, i have already had one from them. Cost $25 but was worth it for large amounts. Dont trust pp with my money all that much

Also if you pm me and sign under me i can get them to make your account premium. I am doing very well with them

i know too much about squillion.com - i won't trust them, pigsonic also WTF.
for now good option is ul.to but with they counting of sales....

filesonic has wiretransfer from 500$ and it was amazing.... but it was a long time ago ;)
thx

Well Squillion has paid me out quite a few K in funds already so i'm doing okay with them. Only been using a very short time. I take out funds every day or 2 days. I suggested them only because i earn the most here at the moment.

However if you don't like to try a new host, just simply email any of the bigger more established hosts and request wires. They will certainly do it if you are a large sales volume client. Most do not show that they do wires since it's hassle for them. However i know from my own experience and talking to others that they will do it if you do large volume.

I trust none of these filehosts, even the biggest can fall in just one night. Draw funds every few days.

Wire transfer is too expensive unless you are litterally dealing with thousands of dollars. You can expect $30+ for a wire transfer. But hey, if youre volume is big enough, we'de happily do wire transfer :-). We can pay out in 3 different continents no problem ;)

Obviously the cost can come down if both banks are the same, or in the same country, but international wire transfers, $30 seems normal.

We would happily pay with Wire Transfer if the fees were covered at the time of withdrawal and the transactions sufficiently large. I think that would be true of most hosts. The question is, what is 'sufficiently large'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back