which domains are safe against DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingp

hello guys

you know there are a lot of torrents website with domains such as .to , .eu, .se and.....but google never remove their URL due to copyright complaints
i have a warez website and i am getting a lot of dmca report daily and persistently google remove my URLs
i am wondering if i use mentioned domains ( .eu and....)for warez websites is it possible google stop removing URLs?
i am looking for a safe registrar company who don't turn off my domain due to USA laws or copyright complaints

19 comments
maybe .se

btw, i sent an email to tonic company and they told me that .to is not against DMCA, although i can find many warez sites used it !

prq.se they sell .se domains

what about internet.bs? are they safe?

they remove from results doesnt matter which tld you have

there are a lot of copyrighted materials on torrent websites what google show them in top search results so why don't they remove torrent URLs from result serachs?

Last edited:
Cause it's not googles job to do it. They remove the links which get reported, domain name doesn't matter.

hello guys

you know there are a lot of torrents website with domains such as .to , .eu, .se and.....but google never remove their URL due to copyright complaints
i have a warez website and i am getting a lot of dmca report daily and persistently google remove my URLs
i am wondering if i use mentioned domains ( .eu and....)for warez websites is it possible google stop removing URLs?
i am looking for a safe registrar company who don't turn off my domain due to USA laws or copyright complaints

It doesn't matter google will remove the invidual pages when it gets a DMCA notice. But it will probably take 100,000+ for a domain to be totally deindexed no matter the tld.

prq.se they sell .se domains

i contacted them their prices are extremely high
what about internet.bs or webnames.ru
are they safe?
rapidgator is registered by internet.bs more than 5 years and also they provide anonymous registration for free
regarding to webnames.ru their .ws domain are safe?

So if you have a domain extension such as .se then google doesn't remove the URLs from their results because of DMCA?

haha that's bull, google will auto comply with DMCA bots and it does not matter if you have a .se

its even hard to get your site url back if you remove the dmca infingerment content, once your url is removed its incredible hard to get whatever url they removed back in the index.

So if you have a domain extension such as .se then google doesn't remove the URLs from their results because of DMCA?

haha that's bull, google will auto comply with DMCA bots and it does not matter if you have a .se

its even hard to get your site url back if you remove the dmca infingerment content, once your url is removed its incredible hard to get whatever url they removed back in the index.
google only removes the reported urls not your whole site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back