Which antivirus software would YOU buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

Ok ok, I know this might not settle well for some "hardcore" warez fanatics but if you were to buy any antivirus software, what would you buy? (If you could state a firewall/anti-malware solution too, post here. :D

Yes, I am planning on buying antivirus software but I dunno what to go for. I'm leaning torwards Kaspersky PURE but still not 100% sure.

32 comments
I have always used NOD32. I find no difference in the detection ratio between NOD and KS, both are GREAT Anti Virus programs. I have used AVG, Avira, KS, NOD32, Zone Alarm, etc.. and I have to say NOD and KS are my top.

I would go with KIS
I'd never personally choose NOD32, I guess because of the unfamous past versions.
I'm on avast free atm, it's good, i think avast pro would be a nice alternative too

I would go with KIS
I'd never personally choose NOD32, I guess because of the unfamous past versions.
I'm on avast free atm, it's good, i think avast pro would be a nice alternative too

Yeah, I'm on avast! Free too atm. And it is pretty good, I've thought of avast! Pro but I'm still leaning torwards Kaspersky PURE :P

Kaspersky is voted most anyway, and then Eset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back