what site you use to download music/videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAff

yow guys! what site you use to download your favorite music/videos! ?

like english, indian, arabic, turkish, etc...

i use youtube to download the songs i want for arabic songs dubaimoon, 6rb, ftw xD

34 comments
I don't download 'Music Videos', but If I watch them, I just go over too youtube, on the other hand, their is a well-known site, my friend owns... ramvideos.com

Google...

lol the best warez site warez-bb , there post even dont get indexd in google so how to rely on google , probably a noob who search for stuff in google will end up with a trojan or keylogger :facepalm: , what we need is unique sites that has trusted uploaders and which gets good comments about the uploads

@elpirata and CyberAff
You can do anything with Google (if you know what kind of Indexed links to avoid, you'll be perfectly fine), trust me. There are bunch of ways for finding docs, music, movies, and anything you want with the Google search.

I use wbb, but i dont really download music videos! just watch them over Youtube and download the music via waffles or what.cd

@elpirata and CyberAff
You can do anything with Google (if you know what kind of Indexed links to avoid, you'll be perfectly fine), trust me. There are bunch of ways for finding docs, music, movies, and anything you want with the Google search.

lmao agree sir :P

@thread,

as "GOD (Jason)" said. google xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back