Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaStar

Guys may i know what plugin or something familiar like this one? Its actually used for posting content have chapter or episode with horizontal and vertical like dropdown where can we choose the episode/chapter to view.
CapturegqUH.png
Capture11zuS.png

10 comments
may be its a custom that can be done by implementing some Custom Fields & adding a Javascript interface on single.php of post

@Mediastar It is wordpress and the things in the second screenshot are previous and next post links. Those are titles of the articles that you have marked in the screenshot.

The second screenshot, it is wordpress plugin and it is free. I have used that plugin a long time back and I don't remember its name.

@Mediastar It is wordpress and the things in the second screenshot are previous and next post links. Those are titles of the articles that you have marked in the screenshot.

The second screenshot, it is wordpress plugin and it is free. I have used that plugin a long time back and I don't remember its name.

Yes i know its wordpress.

How about this one?

Untitled.png

Example i choose 876: The Romance Novelist and it will open the content for this title in the same page. I want use it for TV-Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back