Votes: 21 8.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Opera for 6-7 years,(for me is best)
Hate IE because it's worst browser in the world,
sometimes i use firefox,but Opera i No.1 choice

_Opera%20Speed.png

I also use Opera Mobile on mobile phone

1. i use "Google Chrome".
2. Mozilla Firefox would be my second choice, it something would happen to chrome. the only thing that i miss in chrome are the custom plugins which firefox has. but chrome works and load faster for me then firefox + chrome has some good shortcuts :) that's why i like it more.
3. IE5-IE8 is total crap... don't know about IE9, haven't tested it yet.

Im sorry but Firefox 3 is some of the worst crap every passed for a browser, it even makes IE not look so bad because at least we expect it from IE. This is why since the release of v3 FF has lost massive users to Chrome and if the stats keep going like they have been in around 4 months Google Chrome will pass FF for world wide users. Each month Chrome gains a little over 1% in users while FF drops 1%. If your really hear defending FF you might has well be defending IE because they are so both dead.

Before you say its just me and i hate FF i was a every day user for FF in v2. But im sorry v3 just did not live up to what i expected from FF. I went to chrome months ago and will never look back. I even like it better than i did my v2 FF. Its got more plugins, its faster dont use up much memory and it looks brilliant, FF looks even today like IE 5.5, and yes i know you can add a theme to it but it be nice not to have that be a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back