Votes: 21 8.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefox 4 RC .... Great speed! and if you are in internet world, you have to use Mozilla for needed plug-ins .... Mozilla is best for me ....

I use firefox for all my random stuff like youtube and xda while I use chrome for all the important stuff like Uni. It's truly a shame how slow firefox is compared to chrome

Ya I know this was done before and FireFox kicked ass but a lot has changed since.

• CSS 3 has become a lot more popular (which FireFox doesn't really support)
  • Mobile browsers are becoming huge and taking a bit of the % market
  • Chrome now allows addons
  • Windows allows you to chose on startup which browser to install.
  • lots of other developments and stuff
>Firefox doesnt really support CSS 3

Well it's really either it supports it or it does not, how the hell could it be "not really"?

>Mobile browsers are becoming huge

So is this thread about desktop browsers or mobile browsers? Make up your mind.

>Chrome now allows addons

They all suck BALLS. Theres an addon for literally just about anything you want with FF.

The way I see it, the only people that use Chrome are the ones who wanna be "different", and "not apart of the crowd", so basically nobody really likes you :|

>Firefox doesnt really support CSS 3

Well it's really either it supports it or it does not, how the hell could it be "not really"? CSS 3 is a list of elements. Some of those elements it supports, some it doesn't. Its not really that hard to get a hold of your just wanting somehitng to bash.

>Mobile browsers are becoming huge

So is this thread about desktop browsers or mobile browsers? Make up your mind.

>Chrome now allows addons

They all suck BALLS. Theres an addon for literally just about anything you want with FF. No, they really dont. There is also an add for anything you want in Chrome.. o and Chrome passed FF long ago in how mahy of those things you can do.

The way I see it, the only people that use Chrome are the ones who wanna be "different", and "not apart of the crowd", so basically nobody really likes you Since Chrome is about to pass FF in the browser share... im not sure how you even make sence of this. How can someone use somehitng because they dont want to use what everyone else is... if more people are using it. Honestly is using your brain to think about what you say that f'ing hard.
8CHARLIMIT

Hai
tultul.m001

I am using two browsers,One is Mozilla Firefox another is Google Chrome!
Both are fine browsers.In Mozilla Firefox i am using version 5 it's very latest and advanced,download manager and attractive tabs,more add-ons are nice,In chrome also may features like in built flash ,download manager all are nice!!!While using the two browsers the Downloading speed is fine and same.I have checked my Internet Download speed at Ip-details it's shows good results,that site will work in non -java browsers and non -flash supported browsers also...But Internet Explorer is not best like Chrome and Firefox.But first Place for Google Chrome..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back