WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks man. ur awesome !

Welcome. :)

Order Number: 4478609809v
Promotional Code: 40offlaunch - 40.00% One Time Discount $-6.20 USD

Order Activated Instantly. Enjoy your sBorg :)

Skype Support Added as well. Skype id: webserverz.me

Promotional get 20% off on sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 15th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last).

Last edited:
You guys just never fail to impress me. sborg already does so much but with torrent support and such amazing speeds which I am getting for downloading/raring etc my work has become so easy now . thanks you guys.

owsome demo service i try i let see the result of sbrog service keep it up man cheerss!!!

Discount also owsome i think i can continue with that amazing quality of sbrog

thank you WebServerz for provide the great service cheersss!!!

Thank you

Ty for the demo. I will update you when I have finished testing it.

Good demo test.

Rapidgator the problem still continues its servers.

So I'll wait a bit to buy.

Webserverz Thank you.

Last edited:
Ty for the demo. I will update you when I have finished testing it.

Good demo test.

Rapidgator the problem still continues its servers.

So I'll wait a bit to buy.

Webserverz Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess Rapidgator has an API issue. Have contacted them already and should be resolved soon.

You guys just never fail to impress me. sborg already does so much but with torr3nt support and such amazing speeds which I am getting for downloading/raring etc my work has become so easy now . thanks you guys.

Thanks bro :)

owsome demo service i try i let see the result of sbrog service keep it up man cheerss!!!

Discount also owsome i think i can continue with that amazing quality of sbrog

thank you WebServerz for provide the great service cheersss!!!

Thank you

Your order is activated. Cheers .

Promotional get 20% off on sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 15th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last).

Amazing service. Just got this speed in my IPT torrent in transmission. Their 2Gbps server rocks .

4xZzg8H.png

These guys gave me a live demo of sBorg with Team Viewer. I've seen some youtube videos of sBorg before but thought I wouldn't even know where to begin. So I ask them to help me. They guided me through the basics. I'm very impressed with the time they took to show a potential buyer some of the benefits of sBorg. Nice job WebServerz.

Order Number: 7954515218
I bought Sborg15 system.
Interest and relevance to thank you.
Waiting for the installation.

Thank you for a 20% discount.

Thanks for your feedback bro. Your sBorg has been activated.

Amazing service. Just got this speed in my IPT torr3nt in transmission. Their 2Gbps server rocks .

4xZzg8H.png

Yup 2Gbit connectivity for you :dan:. I have seen speeds of 100 plus MBPS on IPT on it :)

These guys gave me a live demo of sBorg with Team Viewer. I've seen some youtube videos of sBorg before but thought I wouldn't even know where to begin. So I ask them to help me. They guided me through the basics. I'm very impressed with the time they took to show a potential buyer some of the benefits of sBorg. Nice job WebServerz.

Thanks for your feedback. Anybody who feels is new to sBorg and would like to have a idea of it is free to contact us. I will try to explain the features of sBorg to you.

Update: Rapidgator has already been fixed. Working fine now.

Promotional Extended .Get 20% off on sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 15th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last).

Promotional Extended .Get 20% off on sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 15th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last).

Is this discount still on?

Yes one of the servers is down as DC has taken it down on terms of abuse. We are in talks and it should be up and running soon. We will keep you posted. Apologies for the downtime.
Update: Servers up and running now :)

Is this discount still on?

Yup the discount is still on :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back