WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i PM you my more hdd need. plz reply with price . ok thanks.

Replied to your with a wonderful deal. I am sure you will be astonished to check it out !

Promotional Extended .Get 20% off on sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 15th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last).

We are available on both Skype and Live Support. Contact us for any queries.
Skype id: webserverz.me
Live Support

that sbrog service better than other sbrog keep it up man
Thanks for the vouch man. :) I intend to keep the service quality for a long time .

Hurry up. Last day of Promotions .Get 20% off on sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 15th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last).You can have a discount for lifetime by ordering today !

Live Support

ok, give me to test demo for 1 hrs. thanks.

Demo account sent via PM.

Hurry up. Last few hours of Promotions .Get 20% off on sBorg services for lifetime.Use code aug20 to avail the offer. Promotions till 15th August 2013 23.59 GMT (or till stocks last).You can have a discount for lifetime by ordering today !

Live Support

after i use the dimo i canot wait to buy your service

and now i bought it thanks you sooo much

Order Number: 6960922784

Order Number: 2885376955

payment done, received account details. just waiting for DNS propagation.

Both accounts have been activated. :)

We are available on both Skype and Live Support. Contact us for any demo/queries.

Live Support

sborg is too slow from last 2 hours :(

@WebServerz yes, i cannot open my sBorg in my end, could not create ticket as well because site is not loading. it seems sBorg and the site are hosted in one server.

still down :(

Sorry for the issue. We dont trust third party shared hosts which turn to be scams more often than not. Would be shifting main site to a OVH Dedi soon. There was a HTTP issue which has been fixed. Everything is up and running now. If you are still facing an issue kindly email/ticket/contact us via Skype/Live Support for assistance :)

Email: webserverz.me@gmail.com
Live Support

owsome sbrog i am fully satiesfied with ur service cheers mate really nice work the price also affordable too

really awesome service . Price is very reasonable. uploaders dream. support in skype and live chat is just brilliant.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Such feedbacks motivate us to improve our service .

For demo request/assistance on queries kindly PM me or

Email: webserverz.me@gmail.com
Live Support

Man this is crazy, I've used my last sborg from Sborghost, IDK where they are now, found WebServerz, my review is, awesome, awesome & awesome!!! Fast download and upload, 15 hours a day support over skype/live chat, more or less, and what I found the best bout them is, they are not cashwhores, like when I purchased my one, they didn't did like "Gimmie Money!!!!" I've got discount and some more ;) Recommended to all single link posters, great service till now, just one request "Man Never Close Off Your Business, I'm About To Renew" Live Long WebServerz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back