WebServerz.Me - sBorg,25 GB,1 Gbps,Torr3nt,Instant Setup from $7/PM (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Insane speeds. I have seen many claim they have 10Gbps server and yet their speeds are nowhere close to what they claim but not Webserverz. I couldn't believe when I say speeds of 170-180 MBPS. But trust me I am getting these. Extremely happy with my slot. Keep up the good work.

B2PWzeV.png

Thanks for your feedback bro. Enjoy your service.

Promotional Extended .Get 20% off on sBorg services.Use code 20offsBorg to avail the offer. Promotions for next 5 slots.

For Demos/Assistance
Skype id: webserverz.me
Email: webserverz.me@gmail.com
Live Support

before its good service now totally bad service and also not good support too

i request dizz cloud plugin one week gone but no respone thats now totally bad service these days.

Last edited:
before its good service now totally bad service and also not good support too

i request dizz cloud plugin one week gone but no respone thats now totally bad service these days.

I am really sorry if you feel this way. We are available 20 hours a day and anybody can confirm that our Skype and Live support is available almost 80% of the day.
I understand that you have requested for the dizzcloud plugin but you must understand that sBorg is an encoded script and only sBorg developers can add/update plugins. We can release these updates as soon as they have updated them. But unless they do we cant speed up the process. Having said this if there is anything else that we can do to assist you kindly contact us via Skype/Live support and I assure you best possible asssitance will be provided.

Promotional Extended .Get 20% off on sBorg services(except sBorg 10).Use code 20offsBorg to avail the offer. Promotions for next 5 slots.

For Demos/Assistance
Live Support

Last edited:
heart you got to be kidding me. They are one of the best providers around here based on their support and service. And you are complaining for a plugin? Don't you know they can add plugins unless somik/haly releases them? Wondering about speeds just now got this. Insane speeds constantly .

di1PQK9.png

wdH6pcz.png

Excellent support so far on Skype and live chat. What more can you expect buddy?

Last edited:
heart you got to be kidding me. They are one of the best providers around here based on their support and service. And you are complaining for a plugin? Don't you know they can add plugins unless somik/haly releases them? Wondering about speeds just now got this. Insane speeds constantly .

di1PQK9.png

wdH6pcz.png

Excellent support so far on Skype and live chat. What more can you expect buddy?

Correctly said.

great support please give me demo sir

Demo sent.

Promotional Extended .Get 20% off on sBorg services(except sBorg 10).Use code 20offsBorg to avail the offer. Promotions for next 3 slots.

For Demos/Assistance
Live Support

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at hearttracker.sborg.me Port 80

Hi Guys
I am sorry i couldnt be here the whole day as I am down with fever(still shivering).
This is what happened.
Around last night sBorg's licensing server went down thus taking down all sBorg's with it. Our servers were working fine. This morning server came up and after a few hours our sBorg server was suspended by the host on pretext of I/O abuse which is definitely not the case as we have been monitoring the server extremely cautiously and the loads were just fine. Unsuspension ticket was opened instantly but the host has completely ignored the ticket for the last 15 hours and it has just now replied saying high I/O without proof still delaying the actual unsuspension. It seems they are willingly ignoring it as they want us out. We have already ordered a new server however as you know change of IP will break all sBorg scripts and thus require re-installation of all sBorg's on the server. We are waiting for Somik to help us out in this as otherwise we will have to incur eavy losses. Each and evey fact that I have stated is 100% legit and If anywont wants to have a proof I will provide to them personally.

In all this I understand there is no fault of you guys and you are suffering without reason for which I am extremely sorry. Please give us some time and we will sort out everything and get back to you. This time we plan to sort this out permanently . All of you will be fully compensated.Apologies for not being able to reply sooner and thanks for your co-operation.

P.S: I am online on Skype now and ready to offer any assistance you need.

thanks i got my first sborg details and waiting for the site to be up and want to order thanks retish for great support yesterday and today also same support.plus thanks for the cool class that you have given to me.about using sborg becuase i am not realy familiar with it may be i need some more help tommorow after buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back