WebCare360.com - cPanel/CloudLinux Offshore Shared Hosting From $3.99 (Romania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not working. Just tried NY4SHARED on a 1 year of basic plan and I got this:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Still not working. Just tried NY4SHARED on a 1 year of basic plan and I got this:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

The promo code is valid for only first month. For annual payments we offer 10% OFF.

I am most reluctant to share my experiences with WebCare260. My story seems too good to be true, but in fact it is true. And my story is no Rockie story. I am going into my third year with this company. What they did for me in a week or so ago again solidified my trust in them, and prompted me to write here. My website was under grave attack. I was under threat of losing my website, and my livelihood. Any other website hoster would have cut me loose. Not these folks. They patiently worked with me to get better and attack-proof (well, there is no 100 % attack proof services anywhere) services. I cannot thank them enough. If anyone is considering signing up with them I will say go ahead, sign up, they are as good as their word.

and yet i send a ticket for queries and after a few days of no answers, check the ticket again and its close. maybe small timers not catered :)

and yet i send a ticket for queries and after a few days of no answers, check the ticket again and its close. maybe small timers not catered :)

Check up with them again. State your inquiry as clearly as possible and make it high priority. And tell them K Appiah sent you.

Where are my login details -_- I ordered 24 hrs ago.

Sorry for the delayed setup. Actually, we have just changed our policy from Instant Setups to Manual Activation to have a better review of every new order because of the increase amount of abusive users.

Sorry for the inconvenience :)

hi i am intrested to shift to your hosting .

i am currently using pixelatedhosting and tried again underground private but no satisfactory.

so can i check your shared hosting ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back