warezscene.org is it going to come back up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Da Wasteman Database Innit
Threads: 1,664,058, Posts: 2,602,772, Members: 405,299

Im sorry :)) but does anyone here actually know what wasteman actually means where did you quote that from lmfao

people who are not british probably wont know what it means or if your a dirty goth emo ect..

Im sorry :)) but does anyone here actually know what wasteman actually means where did you quote that from lmfao

people who are not british probably wont know what it means or if your a dirty goth emo ect..

I may be American, but I've lived in London for a period long enough to know. :P

It seems to be a shame. It looks like people have created a great community only to get cheated by a crappy webmaster. Know users will be wondering when the next down time will be
This happens to often

It seems to be a shame. It looks like people have created a great community only to get cheated by a crappy webmaster. Know users will be wondering when the next down time will be
This happens to often

Yes, I'm a crappy webmaster. The fact I've owned WarezScene since the beginning and the fact it has 400,000 members or so surely proves this. What an informative and logical point you've made there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back