warezscene.org is it going to come back up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 comments
UltimA told me yesterday on MSN, he's having a hard time with the database. He was working on it yesterday, so I guess it will come up pretty soon.

im sure theres other sites like it out there..i just like the layout and im use to it thats all.

Whats the problem that it isnt back up yet?

Ya it's not a problem with the hosting, servers or money as some claim as their up and running. The servers crashed or something which caused a database error. He couldn't get online to fix it but he's being working on it lately and claims to have most of it fixed I believe.

if you can nail him down to any kind of date at all regarding absolutely anything at all, then you would have done better than any of us.

or he should just put the site back up and forget about the data that was on it and hope people will come back and past new stuff and build the site back up

Database has been restored. :)

Da Wasteman Database Innit said:
Threads: 1,664,058, Posts: 2,602,772, Members: 405,299

Working on a newer skin, along with updating plugins and all that fun shit. It's now 6PM GMT, and I estimate tonight/tomorrow morning. There's gonna be a whole new ethic at WarezScene, with new groups, and fresh faces helping out (discussed with a few here from WJ). I've had the pleasure of working with someone who's helped out beyond belief with repairing the database (fully repaired), and he'll be on the site replacing/joining our previous security admin, JR.

If anyone wishes to help out with the development of WarezScene, or has any creative ideas, you're welcome to contact me and join the squad. :)

I bet you thought this day wouldn't come, lol.

PS. You will all see a 404 page to the old server until it's up. However propagation will be instant when it's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back