WarezLinkers Auto v3 - Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ JmZ
Working now.

@ Benzoman
I didn't know, I was thinking that it is normal to use the same email for all. Thank you for suggestion, I'll change email.

hello i submitted 10 down loads it all went fine and when the green box showed up it said it only submitted 2 downloads to 89 sites when there should have been 10 so i look and there was none there and i looked at twilight and it is only showing 2 downloads in the queued submissions just thought you should know and i dont know if any one eles is having this prob or not

twilight , phaze ,mechoddl also not working for me :(.

In warezlinkers , its showing me message that download submitted successfully.But none are visible in der respective sites.

yea is have some trobel some how cant it not be truste take the old op to you have find trobel mate it only submit few site and in IE i get a erro in food of the browser but my site name go to last 10 submit

@ Benzoman
I didn't know, I was thinking that it is normal to use the same email for all. Thank you for suggestion, I'll change email.

Make sure you do it the way they say to. Something about adding a txt file with the email address. Can't remember the last time I did it. It was different than just emailing them and asking...

Will look into these issues tomorrow (today, but its like 3am so, erm, tomorrowish lol).

EDIT:
I really don't understand how it can work for some but not others.

It is very hard for me to figure out why it is happening also since I don't know how to recreate the problem.

2/10 downloads being sent is VERY strange because that is all on my auto's side.
I mean I don't implement hard-coded validation on downloads being sent so theres no reason for it to only send 2.

As for some not receiving submissions, the only way for me to debug that is to have you try it while im online. Then I can log the responses.

When we save our settings to the sites we want to submit, it works but all the bold sites are checked too always. What if we don't want some bold ones?

When we save our settings to the sites we want to submit, it works but all the bold sites are checked too always. What if we don't want some bold ones?

Yes, this is a problem I have too. When I checked all bold sites it submitted in about 13min, but when unchecked some of bold sites submission didn't make even after entire hour (it staying "Submitting..." and nothing is happened).

cool site mate. will also help in increasing google page rank because many ranks are already high ranked in their engine and we will get too because of unique visits!

Those who say submissions don't work, clearly they do according to various other users.

So I can't help you unless you provide some kind of information showing that it doesn't work. Make sure you are whitelisted, make sure your submissions are valid and make sure your email address is correct.

As for unticking bold sites, this is how bolding works, they remain ticked always. I do not see this as a problem because they are the largest sites sending the most traffic.

ok the last three time that i have submitted using this it has not submitted all of them so this time i took a screen shot of it so i hope it helps after i submitted i went back to the enter download tab to so i submitted more then it says and i did check twilight and they are only show three has been submitted

a2b4ua.png

Try it without any ebooks, the ebook type may be the problem.

Edit:
found the issue, it wasn't allowing ebooks

My submissions never go trough until the end, it always stck in submiting, i submit to all, and only once i got the submitted message, but it always submits to all the major ones...

ok thx for the fast reply this one is still far better then the rest of them out there even with the few little bugs and i know they will get fixed as time goes on any way thx

I will add this feature when I get some free time.

If you are experiencing timeouts or slow submission speeds, try not to select all sites.
You must remember some of them become slow at times, making the submitter slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back