WarezLinkers Auto v3 - Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya JmZ this are just a ask, i see wen im login under submitter it rember my mail i like if it allso rember site name and site url so i dont need to add that efly time i have to send link out if that are posibel =)

This is a feature I am going to code soon.
So you can create 'profiles', preset fields.

Happy to say the in-forum auto has been made compatible again.

A firefox extension would still be useful though (:

Just thought I'd mention the version vB IFS I was just using with V2 still does not work with V3. Nothing being added to the *Enter Downloads* tab. Also, it's the same logged in or not logged in.
Not complaining. I just thought you'd like to know.

Maybe clear your cache, it definately works.

All IFS scripts use the same data when posting to my auto. Meaning, if it works in IPB it should work in vB.

Edit:
You can now submit with your site-URL not ending in a /.
This did not previously work as URLs should always contain a path, but I have now allowed it in the code.

Heya not that i wil bug you but i need to ask i have submit but my site dit not get add to last submitte can i so trust that my link get out i cant check becors in the same time had add my link so i cant see if it works

my request are link only get submit if my name get to last 10 submit ?

sorry i know you had a bussi day :)

Maybe clear your cache, it definately works.

All IFS scripts use the same data when posting to my auto. Meaning, if it works in IPB it should work in vB.

Cleared my cache completely. I went through the motions of submitting from the Admin CP and still nothing is placed into "any" of the fields.

It's probably an issue on my end as I'm running Admin CP from another directory. Instead of site.com/admincp/autosubmit.php I'm in site.com/whatever/autosubmit.php when I try to submit. So now to figure out why it not picking up the information for the fields. Going to look at things further now.

Although I haven't changed anything since it worked with v2 perfectly.
So if anyone has ideas where to start looking, please let me know.

JMZ

just getting one prob

When I try to submit So it show that u summited but when I see so No downloads showing there so plz fix this issue also.
Only site not working in Warezlinker submitter :(

ok

To resolve the issue, can someone please try submitting to them?
I've added a small piece of debugging code which will allow me to see what is going on.

Benzoman:
The IFS script simply creates a single string containing all of your selected downloads and site info, the auto then places these into the form for you. So if whatever code you are using is the original IFS one, it should not have any issues at all.

Edit:
When submitting a test download with one of my sites (blacklisted), it does work correctly and does reach.

ok I may have found the issue.

Edit:

Problem Solved

The problem was that it checks the validity of your categories in a case-sensitive fashion (this should not be done).
Made each type/category have identical case to that of submit.php.
Luckily WCDDL is coded correctly so will lowercase types when checking if they are valid.
Meaning this 'quick hacky fix' shouldn't affect any WCDDL installations and should work with all KDDL installations.

Still doesn't work for me. It would be nice if old autosubmitter will be back. It was working perfectly.

edit: the funniest thing is that my forum is in the Recent Submitters list, but links didn't submitted

Still doesn't work for me. It would be nice if old autosubmitter will be back. It was working perfectly.

'nice if the old autosubmitter will be back'?
I spent months coding this, not to just switch it back for you.

What doesn't work? Your post is way too general, not specific enough, I need more info.

EDIT:
In-forum submitter fixed, again. Compatibility restored now I believe.

Benzoman:
The IFS script simply creates a single string containing all of your selected downloads and site info, the auto then places these into the form for you. So if whatever code you are using is the original IFS one, it should not have any issues at all.

I'm not blaming the IFS or the new V3. The problem(s) must be something on my end. Either on the forum or locally on my computer. I'll try my laptop in a few minutes, for just for the hell of it, but cannot see what would be blocking it from my local computer.
(EDIT: Tried laptop getting same results. Also tried IE with same results. Points me now to a vB site setup problem(s).)

It does not pass "any" information into the form. It does apear to fully function until the passing of the info into the form. Again, I'm sure this is on MY end. I just cannot find it. Maybe it's not getting the string or maybe not passing it to the form. I don't know.

I reinstalled it from the WarezCoders Forum download. Made sure all the necessary changes were made and replaced the old with the new autosubmit.php. Just in case something had changed since using it with V2. It still will not get the info and/or pass anything to the forms on V3.

I probably used V2, it worked, and then I changed or added something to the forum. Which now I can't remember what I did, and then before using V2 again, and V2 not working for me, V3 was released and I noticed the problem. I'm getting old and forget sometimes. So my problem may have been with V2 also because of something I changed on the forum recently.

I do have to say I'm glad I don't have to put up with what you do. Supporting or even putting up with idiots, like me, using a completely free service you already put many hard hours into, would drive me nuts.
You've done your part already and it's greatly appreciated. I just have to figure out my problems using it by myself.

Have you tried again?

Read my last post, I did another fix. It was compatible with some of the in-forum scripts but not others. Now it is compatible with all of them.

Thanks Jmz. But yes, I have been trying it after your last post/fix... I'm just frustrated because I figure it's just my end and I can't figure it out.
I have narrowed it down to "something" on my vB 3.8.1 site.

Try now, I did yet another fix.

Reason is, all the scripts for IFS contain slightly different pieces of code so the data being sent differs in each one by a little.

Thank you!

I couldn't figure how that could be on your end....
You did it though... It's sending everything it should to the forms now.

You are the best! A big sigh of relief, and a HUGE Thanks from here!

URLStatushttp://xtremeddl.net/submit.php Inactive/Suspended
http://musictt.org/submit.phpInactive/Suspended
still waiting to be listed :( please add been waiting long time now since v2

Accepted them now, sorry for the delay.

links are not submitted after pressing submit button. it was writting submitting but nothing in twilights queued submissions.

If the button says 'submitting', wait. It is not complete until the green message appears. If this message does appear and you still see no submissions in twilight, then it is their problem not mine.

Until someone else shows that they aren't receiving submissions, they must be assumed to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back