WarezLinkers Auto v3 - Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm haivng prob with their warezlinker my site not getting whitelisted ..maile to your cinatct id but still no replies!!!

Server died earlier, some SQL issue which ill work on today (Its back up now).

Steven I replied to your PM.

twilight.ws

hey just to let every one know you can no longer use WarezLinkers Auto v3 to submit to twilight.ws as they have re did there web site they no longer let http:// on ther site it has to be your domain.what ever and WarezLinkers Auto v3 has to have http:// so if you are wondering why your submit or not showing up at twilight.ws now you will know why

I bought one site and want to move it now to my account, but it is already on old owner's acc. What to do? I've sent email to warezlinkers a few weeks ago, but I've never received the reply.

Hey JmZ i emailed you in the email provided in your site about a week ago and submitted zunox.com to be a ddl on your site. I never received a email back. I was wondering if there is anything i did wrong and that i could fix to be accepted. There is also a back link. Thanks

Latest Updates
- Yet again optimised the backend and made speed improvements (Easily twice as fast as any other auto now)
- Sorted out a few oldies with accounts so their DDLs are listed again (e.g. kurupt/infinitewarez)
- Looking for someone to do a firefox extension if i can't find time

TODO
- Make a ff extension
- Fix my email addresses

thanks, finding someone to make the FF extension is the hard part now.

if I get that made, WLA is complete.

best thing for your auto submitter would be a MOD for forums that captures the dl link and post title and completes the site info...and autosubmit to all DDL sites. (admin has to make sure that the forum gets whitelisted, etc)

off topic: if anyone has info about a mod like this, please PM me, i REALLY need one of those!

nice job!

cheers!

The autosubmiter's not working for months. Always the same error message.

026e490234efba4ac1a411ec07bcb76d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back