VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. It is always best to open a support ticket and wait for a reply (which will usually be very quick) before posting here, as Tech Support can actually help you much more effectively than I can. :)
Im still waiting solution for my problem and fix my 4 vps down.

VPS6, your rumanian server have downtime every hour, are you gonna pay me for advice to yours at every hour?, come on, if your server is bad, dont sell more vps!

JH don't forget me, it was brutal today.

We'll have those new Xen nodes I mentioned online before Friday -- they're in our racks, we're just sorting out a few last minute items with Microsoft. :) There will be an email from me in your inbox as soon as we have them up.

VPS6NET, I purchased a VPS on 23/07, and since this date I experienced problems, as you known. You already gave me a solution, few days ago my VPS was moved from Romania to Turkey and all is working fine. But I only want know about free upgrade to Xen VPS to compensate the instability I've faced in Romania. Because my VPS is now in Turkey.

As you said,

"We will also be launching Xen VPS in Romania early this week. As a platform, Xen guarantees stability and performance far above what OpenVZ can offer. I would be more than happy to offer both of you a free upgrade to a Xen VPS, to compensate for the instability you've faced thus far in Romania."

So, how you will compensate me? you will move my VPS to Romania when Xen is available? Or no?

Sorry for my english ;)

Thanks.

VPS6NET, I purchased a VPS on 23/07, and since this date I experienced problems, as you known. You already gave me a solution, few days ago my VPS was moved from Romania to Turkey and all is working fine. But I only want know about free upgrade to Xen VPS to compensate the instability I've faced in Romania. Because my VPS is now in Turkey.

As you said,

So, how you will compensate me? you will move my VPS to Romania when Xen is available? Or no?

Sorry for my english ;)

Thanks.

Yes, we can setup a Xen VPS for you in Romania as soon as our new Xen nodes are ready, which will most likely be tomorrow (Friday).

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back