VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I know you mate since long......Your services are great...I have talked to Chris a lot but these days he not online....I am not taking it seriously atm...

You can take my promise that the service will only improve in quality. As we expand our Xen service to include HVM-ISO, improve the quality of hardware in Germany and Romania, open OpenVZ+Xen in London, rollout IPv6 across all networks, and begin offering multi-lingual support... there is much to be excited about. All of these should be happening within the next several weeks. :)

Chris works hard, he should be on Live Chat as well as the ticket help desk at least 10-12 hours each day. Try the chat even while it's Away, I know he sets it that way sometimes, but can you blame the guy?

You can take my promise that the service will only improve in quality. As we expand our Xen service to include HVM-ISO, improve the quality of hardware in Germany and Romania, open OpenVZ+Xen in London, rollout IPv6 across all networks, and begin offering multi-lingual support... there is much to be excited about. All of these should be happening within the next several weeks. :)

Chris works hard, he should be on Live Chat as well as the ticket help desk at least 10-12 hours each day. Try the chat even while it's Away, I know he sets it that way sometimes, but can you blame the guy?

you should fix your problems on current servers first! i think your romania servers are totally oversold!

you should fix your problems on current servers first! i think your romania servers are totally oversold!

Hi,

We actually have many servers in Romania, most of which have had absolutely no issues. The 1 server mentioned a few times in this thread is ro12, and to a lesser extent ro10. The cause of the problems with these is hardware-related; we aim to migrate users off these servers onto the new and advanced servers that I mentioned above.

As an aside, none of our servers are oversold, in any of our locations. Overselling does nothing but impact your performance and ours, which is something we have no interest in doing.

Kind regards,

and why you never mentioned a migration in support tickets?

Sorry if I was unclear -- the new, enhanced servers I mentioned in our plans for expansion are not ready yet. These will be online within 2-3 weeks.

If you'd like to request a migration, I'm sure Chris and the other Tech Support guys would be more than happy to assist.

Kind regards,

vps6

really its shame that Romania server still not fix why
again offline
omg omg omg ( 3 times )

where are you vps6 ????????????

Last edited:
vps6

really its shame that Romania server still not fix why
again offline
omg omg omg ( 3 times )

where are you vps6 ????????????

Hi,

As I mentioned above, beginning this week we will be upgrading all of our hardware in Romania.

Currently the Romanian nodes are using quad-core E3-1270 CPUs, 16GB RAM, and 4x 1TB SATA3 drives w/ RAID10, which unfortunately are not meeting our standards, nor yours, I take it!

We will be deploying new servers, and seamlessly migrating all clients who have been experiencing downtime (there will be no change in IP address or other settings). The new servers will be HP ProLiant DL380s built with:

2x Xeon E5645 CPUs (12 physical cores total)
32GB RAM
8x 300GB 15k SAS Disks w/ RAID10

These will more closely match our USA-based OpenVZ nodes, and will allow us to finally deliver the performance we would like to provide for our EU-based clients. These new servers will also be setup in Germany within the next 1-2 weeks.

Again, I apologize for the issues you have faced so far. If there is anything we can do to compensate for the inconvenience, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

so now what
my vps will be offline

No, currently we are having no issues with stability in Romania. Your VPS will be online and in good health until the new servers arrive; after the migration, you will simply receive far better performance and an enhanced guarantee of reliability.

If you are having trouble with your VPS, please open a ticket with Tech Support so we can look at it immediately.

Thanks,

hi , wanted to know if i use xen vps , am i allowed to use vcore 100% all the time ??

as far as i know xen cpu utilization is not shared and doesn't affect other users ..clear me if i'm wrong ..

so can i use 100% all the time (xen vps) ??

Pretty sure a reboot won't hurt it! :)

Picked up a OVZ VPS from them, service is brilliant for the prices! B-)

Thanks Storming! :)

hi , wanted to know if i use xen vps , am i allowed to use vcore 100% all the time ??

as far as i know xen cpu utilization is not shared and doesn't affect other users ..clear me if i'm wrong ..

so can i use 100% all the time (xen vps) ??

Yes, you can. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Please check this ticket: #893461

Thanks Chris@vps6 for help!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back