VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am affected by this outage. I was at first pleased with the level of contact from VPS6.NET however this has dropped off and I have not heard anything from them for 19 hours.

I am also a little concerned that a single disk failure has led to such an outage. There should be redundancy in place for this situation.

and now node ch-20 is down. what is happening. ao all my 4 vps down now.

sems like the quality for uptime is getting worse.

edited: nvm my other vps got up again in 2 mins.

but still waiting still for the ch-22 node to be up again.. its been 24 hrs now i think.

maybe because its weekend?

Last edited:
I both from serverdome 512MB VPS run nearly month nothing happen, I both from them 1Gb VPS run 1 week they suspended me, As you go with this sh!t 1Gb worse than 512Mb at another. How about that?

Hello all my türkey server are down ???
I hope i must not wait 3 days for up again ...X-(

Edit: ok support very fast , server up thx .

Last edited:
Just an update for anyone affected, CH22 is finally online and in good health once more. Please accept my sincere apologies for the extended downtime -- incidents like these are not, and will not, be a recurring point of our service!

Kind regards,

^ its was 6 hrs ago that I got a message on a ticket that its been fix the ch-22 node. but when I look in my vps still all 3 is down. until now you posted again in the thread still down. I made a ticket and still waiting.

^ its was 6 hrs ago that I got a message on a ticket that its been fix the ch-22 node. but when I look in my vps still all 3 is down. until now you posted again in the thread still down. I made a ticket and still waiting.

Sorry about that, if you could please PM me your Ticket ID, I'll make sure it is addressed ASAP.

Thanks,

it is up 10 mins ago and now down again.. what is happening.

Hi,

I'm not aware of any ongoing issues. The fastest way to diagnose and fix a problem will always be to open a support ticket, so please get in touch with us right away if you see something wrong with your service.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
ch-22

I too have been having issues since the node returned. I had just finished repairing my mediawiki databases and come to the realisation that I needed to restore from backups. Not a big issue, as I maintain a decent backup regime. However the VPS has now gone offline and refuses to boot from the console. The the other VPS that refused to accept SSH but now also refuses to boot.

I have logged tickets for both of these and am patiently waiting for the service to return.

Please respond to my ticket 325793 (been waiting for almost a day)

I was unable to pay for the invoice, wasnt sure whats going on but the invoice showed as cancelled instantly after i placed the order.

I prefer "PAYPAL" as a method of payment and please install Rutorrent with .rar function enabled.

Thank you

again the vps turn online for 1 hr and 40 mins and now its down again.. I thought its in good health already?

Last edited:
So I was assured my VPS was back up. It was, I had another brief access to the VPS. They said this would be the last interruption. I then advised it was back down.

I have now been informed that my VPS was moved onto another node and all was now OK. This was not the case, a different VPS with them was moved and now will not boot correctly. My main VPS is still on ch-22 and refuses to boot.

I have been with vps6 for a month now and am starting to regret my decision allready.

So I was assured my VPS was back up. It was, I had another brief access to the VPS. They said this would be the last interruption. I then advised it was back down.

I have now been informed that my VPS was moved onto another node and all was now OK. This was not the case, a different VPS with them was moved and now will not boot correctly. My main VPS is still on ch-22 and refuses to boot.

I have been with vps6 for a month now and am starting to regret my decision allready.

Hi,

No data should be lost from your VPS, and in fact we are migrating all CH22 services, so it will be only a matter of time before your other VPS is available as well.

Do you have a support ticket open that I can raise for tech support to look into?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back