VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure if you ask to be moved they will accommodate you and provide compensation.

Of course, it's a huge pain in the arse for everyone. But time and time again VPS6 provide
a good service at unbeatable pricing. Can't complain really.

long @

why i have to ask them to move ?
they have to contact me regarding this why ? coz they knows better than me about this problem
they know that this server is everyday there is downtime

so even they have to ask me to move or solve this problem

not everyday downtime

just one more
( its fair or not fair everyday downtime )

am not complain about vps6.net am complain about how they cant solve this problem ?

vps6.net is 99% very very perfect
vps6.net is 1% very very very very bad

you got what i mean

Last edited:
Action | Crime | Drama | Thrille
Director : vps6.net
solve this movie pleaaaaaaaaaaaase

If this is your behaviour here then I don't want to imagine how you behave on their ticket system (if you have actually used it before coming here), Since you're so unhappy with them, simply ask for a refund and for the love of god move to another provider, I'm sure there's a lot of other companies who might be willing to acommodate you.

I opened a ticket a couple of hours ago and it was answered within 3 minutes, I'm sure It wouldn't take long before you get any answer if you act as an adult. That "loooooooooooool" attitude isn't gonna take you anywhere.

digimon@
looool
first of all am a girl
second i will kick you
third its not your
business am pay for this services its not free
last am not talk with you so why you push your self here

for god sake this guys attitude is unbelievable. vps6.net please refund this guy and kick this guy out of your service.

digimon@
looool
first of all am a girl
second i will kick you
third its not your
business am pay for this services its not free
last am not talk with you so why you push your self here

There's that "looool-i'm-a-retard" attitude again. Boy or Girl it's no excuse for you to go and whine here and act like a 12 year old. Open a ticket, ask for a refund and get the hell out.

I don't know if digimon is also a customer from vps6 or not but you're not the only one who has paid so get off your high horse. I am a customer from vps6 aswell and everytime there's a problem, big or small I open a ticket and I get a fast answer.

Im very Happy with VPS6.net, i own 2 VPS in RO

No Downtimes
Good Support (btw. really nice support with friendly and helpful supporter)
Good Prices

For me best VPS-Hoster, Thanks to VPS6.net Team.

I waiting now over 2 Weeks for change my Ro server to Turkey . Every day i have downtimes on RO Vps . And Lives support every time away , and ticket systhem wait more than 24 hours for answer . X-(

hi if you are reading this vps6 please look at ticket #673162 i paid my invoice 11 hours ago and also replied to the ticket and i have not recieved any replys or any information for the new vps please this is very frustrating

Thankyou

ok thank you so much. will email be sent to clients when its up? please update us when its up. thank you so much vps6.net.

Yes, we will be sending an email update as maintenance continues, and when the server is online again. Sorry for any inconvenience the downtime has caused you, and thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

yes first update on email says 1-2 hrs and next update is 4-8 hrs. and now over 15 hrs now.. huhu! hoping it will be fix soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back