VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,360 comments
Hello Voe, Your hosting service are excellent in comparison to others, But I'm unable to find the option to enable dual audio in my videos, Can you please help me with that?

Why you don't add USDT for payouts, which it's the best standard in crypto with the lowest fees?
It depends on the network how expensive it is. ETH can sometimes be really expensive with the gas fees.

Unfortunately, our current exchanger charges 2-2.5$ per withdrawal for all USDT payments (no matter which network), which is too much. That's why we haven't integrated that yet and switched to Litecoin. We keep our eyes open :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello Voe, Your hosting service are excellent in comparison to others, But I'm unable to find the option to enable dual audio in my videos, Can you please help me with that?
Hasn't been requested by any major customers yet, otherwise it just ends up on the to-do list. This is then worked through step by step, but it takes months.

Is there a list of all the sites the we can remote upload videos from??
No, we offer many services from JDownloader, unless there is a need for individual configuration. There you can find most of the services.

Just for your information, we are currently doing some maintenance work in the background, which will take another 1-2 days to make the site more stable under load. In 2-3 weeks there will be some again, because we replace about 20% of our servers against faster ones. :)

Last edited:
Upload speed a really show I can do 4.5mbps to 5mbps I am only getting like 100kbps

Never mind it seem to be much faster now
Otherwise, just test several times, the upload servers are used randomly, so it may be that there is one slower. We integrate there soon some automatic tests, because there was recently several reports regarding this.
How long do I have to wait for payment ID 4639?
Should be executed in the next 24h, the payment had to be confirmed once manually by us.
your site's theme is really terrible. in order to see the statistics button, we first need to click on payouts so that this button becomes clickable.
I can click on the statistics without any problems. Do you have an adblocker or something enabled that is blocking something?

FTP server is successfully uploading the file, but the file list is not updating in the dashboard.
This should actually work again The cronjobs for processing the FTP files were overwritten.
@VOE What happened today with your servers? 92 files was deleted on my account and reason is "SERVER ERROR/FAILURE/CRASH"?

And the files are still being deleted...
Unfortunately, yesterday during our maintenance work on all servers, a power supply unit of a rack went defective, which destroyed the file system of 2 servers. We tried to restore it, but it was no longer possible. We had to delete the links today, as there was no other option.
Although this only affects 0.14% of the links, these are not equally distributed among users, which is why some have more and others none at all. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do about it. We do use Raid, but we do not store the files in two places. :(

I don't know if it's just me, but the upload is often slow... it starts with a good speed and soon after it drops to an average of a few kbps... 300/400 or less

The streaming speed is good and always fast.

I don't know if it's just me, but the upload is often slow... it starts with a good speed and soon after it drops to an average of a few kbps... 300/400 or less

The streaming speed is good and always fast.
This is probably due to the different server configurations we use, each model has its advantages/disadvantages. We are aware of the problem and are already carrying out tests to identify the cause, but it is not that easy. However, it may take some time until we have a result. Of course, this should not be the case, normally you should have at least 15-20mb/s (megabyte/second) in normal daily operation, i.e. at least 120-160mbit/s in the upload, because the resources are available. Currently, however, this is not the case, although it starts with at least 50mb/s, it drops sharply over time...
Should we expect the same from now on?
Does this refer to the upload speed? See comment (...) above.
Thanks, I'll try this method, I created a new folder opened it and then tried to create a new folder inside it and it didn't work.
Yes, currently this is not so optimal, as new folders/subfolders have to be opened manually each time. At the moment, however, we are still working on the stability of the infrastructure, so it may take a while until there are file manager updates again.

Encoder not working 8 hours.No started conversions files.1gb,2gb,4gb files uploading not started converter.
Yes, there is a note on this here: https://voe.sx/files/encoding-queue

08/12/2023 As there were 10 times as many uploads as usual in the past 24 hours, the encoding currently takes a little longer, as the queue (currently 11-12k files) has to be processed first.

We haven't had a queue this long for many months. So all you can do right now is wait until it's through, Mp4s are still played directly.

Back